1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Nightclub Inventory Issues

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by FSedano, Sep 14, 2018 with 4 replies and 210 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FSedano

FSedano Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've noticed the last few days that my nightclub inventory stock doesn't seem to be working correctly. 4 of my 5 assigned techs are growing their respective inventory, however weed/Organic Produce stays at 0. I have tried unassigning and reassigning the tech, swapping techs and buying supplies for the business (though I know it's not necessary). It's not a matter of not being online long enough, i AFK for hours at a time, other inventory goes up, weed stays at 0. Anyone else having this issue?

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    Stupid question but....
    Is your weed business up and running?
    Maybe you ran out of supplies?
    I noticed LJT calling and saying I was out of supplies and production stopped.
    Did not check my NC but it might be the issue:smile:

3. OP
    FSedano

FSedano Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It is up and running, it's low on supplies but I was under the impression that doesn't matter. I haven't bought/stolen supplies for any of the other businesses in a long time and they're still accruing inventory.

4. gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine Trevors left nipple

Ratings:
    It shouldn't matter but this is gta and I'm sure you know it can be buggy as hell. Try re-supplying anyway and see if that helps. Otherwise I'm stumped. Good luck :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    FSedano

FSedano Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I ended up shutting it down, removing the tech, saving, closing game, reloading, restarting business, buying supplies, then reassigning tech. Not sure what in that sequence worked, but something did - I just figured I'd go all out.

• Like Like x 1