What's new

Solved Nightclub Inventory Issues

FSedano

FSedano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed the last few days that my nightclub inventory stock doesn't seem to be working correctly. 4 of my 5 assigned techs are growing their respective inventory, however weed/Organic Produce stays at 0. I have tried unassigning and reassigning the tech, swapping techs and buying supplies for the business (though I know it's not necessary). It's not a matter of not being online long enough, i AFK for hours at a time, other inventory goes up, weed stays at 0. Anyone else having this issue?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question but....
Is your weed business up and running?
Maybe you ran out of supplies?
I noticed LJT calling and saying I was out of supplies and production stopped.
Did not check my NC but it might be the issue:smile:

Upvote 0
FSedano

FSedano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question but....
Is your weed business up and running?
Maybe you ran out of supplies?
I noticed LJT calling and saying I was out of supplies and production stopped.
Did not check my NC but it might be the issue:smile:
It is up and running, it's low on supplies but I was under the impression that doesn't matter. I haven't bought/stolen supplies for any of the other businesses in a long time and they're still accruing inventory.

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
It shouldn't matter but this is gta and I'm sure you know it can be buggy as hell. Try re-supplying anyway and see if that helps. Otherwise I'm stumped. Good luck :smile:

Upvote 0
FSedano

FSedano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It shouldn't matter but this is gta and I'm sure you know it can be buggy as hell. Try re-supplying anyway and see if that helps. Otherwise I'm stumped. Good luck :smile:
I ended up shutting it down, removing the tech, saving, closing game, reloading, restarting business, buying supplies, then reassigning tech. Not sure what in that sequence worked, but something did - I just figured I'd go all out.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register