• Views 1,440
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I was goofing around checking for more solo dupes and I merged my garagewith someone else. I have retro customs in mine which still registered in the vehicle management page. Yet I saw all of another characters cars. I did this by as soon as leaving nightclub garage to go to b3 I did a recent activity yet it never gave me the chance to decline the alert. When I spawned in, there were cars on the side and it was even a Speedo custom down there. Hmmm?

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I think the person was in his night club and possibly in the garage I chose because since I have not been able to duplicate it. Someone want to join my session and try it? I have the night club by del piro

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I think the person was in his night club and possibly in the garage I chose because since I have not been able to duplicate it. Someone want to join my session and try it? I have the night club by del piro
I do know that if you do the heist and TV in apartment god mode glitch then enter nightclub on foot and try to drive a car out all the cars disappear but you have access to mechanic and request moc etc (only once I request pv and all ten cars piled in at once but can't drive out) maybe something there

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do know that if you do the heist and TV in apartment god mode glitch then enter nightclub on foot and try to drive a car out all the cars disappear but you have access to mechanic and request moc etc (only once I request pv and all ten cars piled in at once but can't drive out) maybe something there
Yea maybe. I will work with this more later. I am thinking if we can have friend enter garage before or after we merge, there maybe a gctf. I went to the vehicle management window and shifted the cars around similar to the solo dupe glitch but was unable to gain access to the vehicles. Maybe it was because he had his vehicle access to no one? But all of his cars were in my garage. I screenshot it but do not know how to link it to this phone to upload....

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wrote in another thread about a crew mate doing this by accident. He had access to blue circle, which showed all his own vehicles on management menu but the other guy's vehicles on the floor. Other fellow's character was frozen in central area so i am assuming he was OTR.

The only other thing abnormal was he (first crew mate) had job teleported immediately before entering his nightclub garage. I didn't think this could have anything to do with it but then i learned that job teleport cause radio to be available on foot, so it does glitch you out in a way.

Tried recreating these circumstances and a few other things but nothing came of it. Still a worthwhile inquiry though i think.

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wrote in another thread about a crew mate doing this by accident. He had access to blue circle, which showed all his own vehicles on management menu but the other guy's vehicles on the floor. Other fellow's character was frozen in central area so i am assuming he was OTR.

The only other thing abnormal was he (first crew mate) had job teleported immediately before entering his nightclub garage. I didn't think this could have anything to do with it but then i learned that job teleport cause radio to be available on foot, so it does glitch you out in a way.

Tried recreating these circumstances and a few other things but nothing came of it. Still a worthwhile inquiry though i think.
Heck yea. All of us putting our heads together we may just stumble upon something. I wonder if I was otr and if I could have walked out of the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register