Patched Night vision goggles without mask glitch patch 1.44

• Thread starter Advanced HD
  • Start date
  • Views 3,212
A

Advanced HD

Reaction score
Working of patch 1.44

Hello guys Advanced HD here with another awesome clothing glitch this is an old glitch but
it is a easy clothing glitch you can also merge the goggles with any of your saved outfits.
100%SOLO!!

Credits:
Founder

Step 1. Go to the Yacht
Step 2. Put on the night vision gear
Step 3. Go to the hot tub and make sure your hot tub clothing is set to swimwear
Step 4. Grab and RPG or homing launcher and step on the first hot tub step and then blow yourself up. Make sure you're flying away from the hot tub.
Step 5. If the night vision goggles are still on but the black mask is gone then go save it at a clothing store.
THEN YOU ARE DONE!!!

Video tutorial:

Last edited:
C

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I included this as an “extra” in this post recently, but I’m definitely not the founder and I’d bet it has been posted before. I like the video though. Also I think the method to merge the “no mask/no straps” goggles onto other saved outfits just scrolling through them may be patched, but the telescope glitch probably still works.

A

Aquadice

Reaction score
Can you telescope glitch a helmet and mask on as the night vision is classed as a hair

C

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you telescope glitch a helmet and mask on as the night vision is classed as a hair

Yes I think you can based on this post, but it’s more that you merge the mask onto the gear than merging the gear onto the mask, if that makes sense.

S

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't you already post this? It's not even a new glitch. Once again it's already been posted about a lot of times.

I

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way: You have to save the outfit in a clothing store. Tried saving at wardrobes on the yacht and in the office, but both removed the googles after choosing "edit saved outfits" (at least on PC)

Top Bottom