Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Nice sniping spot on castle

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by pinstr, Dec 2, 2008 with 9 replies and 527 views.

1. pinstr

pinstr Getting There

Ratings:
  2. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    If you can make it to that spot in a timely manner and not die that is a pretty sweet spot.

3. iTz x Magz

iTz x Magz Newbie

Ratings:
  4. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
  6. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did see some guy earlier get onto the roof? although, i got up there myself one time and got a pretty nice kill streak :thumbup:

7. Raving Killa

Raving Killa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This has been around since the beta. Its good in hardcore with no kill cam but people know about it so you may get killed quick.

8. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow thats the hard way up there !!! there is a much easyer way , if you goto the side of that roof where the steps go down the side , u can stand on the railing and jump straight up , in hardcore S&D on defend i can get up on that roof within 15 secs if not faster. any 1 that wants to make a vid of it add I EFF I ENIGMA

• Like Like x 1
  9. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    Ok as everyone has said, that's a ok spot. The only problem I have with it is there are so many open spots for you to get shot. As for coverage it's awsome, but it just lack defence.