• Thread starter HDModding 7S
  • Start date
  • Views 3,479
H

HDModding 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry i saw a thread on the forum about clan tag code but never read it cos i couldn't be bothered.

Here's something im going to add to my patch just wanted to know if anyone think it would work..

Code:
ClanTag() 
{	
self waittill( "dpad_up" );
self setClientDvar( "clanName", "D*CK" );
self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "D*CK" ); 
self setClientDvar( "clanName", "F*CK" );
self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "F*CK" ); 
self setClientDvar( "clanName", "KKK" );
self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "KKK" ); 
}

I don't know if this would work but can someone tel me if this would? i have only just started getting back into patches and im now starting with Mod Menu's thanks to HaVoC and GODLYM0DZ as looking at they're patches im learning so yeah, thanks anyway if people can tell me if this would work or not.

NOTE - Sorry Havoc for spelling name wrong i was tired at the time had no sleep in a while do to thoughts of family and stuff so yeah, really sorry bro :S

HaVoC UnDeaD

HaVoC UnDeaD

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
why does everyone spell my name with a K instead of a C

7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO, This is f***en pathetic oh wow, people are getting stupider on this site.... lol

N

Not Pryor

Hi Sumo
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO, This is f***en pathetic oh wow, people are getting stupider on this site.... lol

you probably didn't even chuckle. and i bet you didnt even know what halo 3 modding was before that first aimbot xex

Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
lol Havocs name can be confusing ........ Not :biggrin:

P

Crazyyy Modd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was saved for zy0n but i thought i'd use it on him as i cba to wait for zy0n to flame someone

was it green

Anonymous v6

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a Release

Note the subtitle...

wk5p28.jpg

7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You kids are so f***en stupid you say im trolling and s*** you guys are f***en idiots like the op you think you guys know what your talking about you don't. It's true kids on this site keep getting stupider and then your going to use that video for Zy0n when he flames are umad? Zy0n is one of the best coders on this site and I'm not flaming you kids are just f***en retarded and have tons of missing brain cells. Now GTFO....

Dreww

Dreww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You kids are so f***en stupid you say im trolling and s*** you guys are f***en idiots like the op you think you guys know what your talking about you don't. It's true kids on this site keep getting stupider and then your going to use that video for Zy0n when he flames are umad? Zy0n is one of the best coders on this site and I'm not flaming you kids are just f***en retarded and have tons of missing brain cells. Now GTFO....
umad?

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
7s fear can be a total **** at times and so can zy0n, but they are by far more experienced in all aspects of modding then any of u kids in this thread, now plz stop the flaming, keep ur opinions to urselves

was it green

Anonymous v6

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
7s fear can be a total **** at times and so can zy0n, but they are by far more experienced in all aspects of modding then any of u kids in this thread, now plz stop the flaming, keep ur opinions to urselves

11rg121.jpg

You're a kid too pretendfag.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Cleaned.

Anymore flaming and I'll lock the thread. Just be civilized.

Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry i saw a thread on the forum about clan tag code but never read it cos i couldn't be bothered.Here's something im going to add to my patch just wanted to know if anyone think it would work..
Code:
ClanTag() {	    	self waittill( "dpad_up" );    	self setClientDvar( "clanName", "D*CK" );    	self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "D*CK" );     	self waittill( "dpad_up" );    	self setClientDvar( "clanName", "F*CK" );    	self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "F*CK" );     	self waittill( "dpad_up" );    	self setClientDvar( "clanName", "KKK" );    	self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "KKK" ); }
I don't know if this would work but can someone tel me if this would? i have only just started getting back into patches and im now starting with Mod Menu's thanks to HaVoK and GODLYM0DZ as looking at they're patches im learning so yeah, thanks anyway if people can tell me if this would work or not.
Code:
ClanTag() {	    	self waittill( "dpad_up" );    	self setClientDvar( "clanName", "D*CK" );    	self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "D*CK"" );     	self waittill( "dpad_up" );    	self setClientDvar( "clanName", "F*CK" );    	self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "F*CK"" );     	self waittill( "dpad_up" );    	self setClientDvar( "clanName", "KKK" );    	self iPrintlnBold( "^2ClanTag Set to: "KKK"" ); }

It was saved for zy0n but i thought i'd use it on him as i cba to wait for zy0n to flame someone

Uhm... wtf.. i've been gone and out of everyone's hair for over a week now and you's still have the nerve to try and start something with me. You have no talent.

I'm not stupid.. I'm not experienced because i don't spend all my days sitting in flaming and looking at patches.. I go outside, Go out with friends, Spend time with family.. Now clearly if i'm not up to your standard then half of the people on MW2 Modding section should go as well if we're not up to your standard.. I'm not retarded; I don't have any mental or physical disabilities so what's retarded about me?
You are pretty darn stupid... I couldn't tell you the last 'patch' I've downloaded and looked through because they're all poorly coded.... If you ask anybody that talks to me regularly.. I'm never home :wink: go figure... guess you don't have to be a homebody to actually know what you're doing... it's really not that hard, if you all would only take the initiative to learn the stuff instead of just copying someone elses work and claming it as your own you might actually get somewhere in life.

Top Bottom
Login
Register