What's new

Discussion Niantic Ban Wave/Rumor Mega Thread

Joker__

Joker__

Reaction score
Sin$
2 of my banned account is still no email receive.. Its a Google Account.. Maybe i receive later?? :biggrin:
you'll get it in a few days

Antrax

Antrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I was about to go to sleep and I get an email on my iPhone so I decided to check it before I went to sleep. Well, I got this... This is my main account FML:cry:
aed3eb4547e517cc1253095d47c67377.png

Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol same. I got the email and I just started laughing. I don't play the game so I don't give a damn. #Banwave

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I got the same email at 8am this morning. I don't even care :tongue:

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Same. And i haven't even played in like a week :frown:

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure I'm banned but never received my email. Maybe they are taking their time sending the out.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My main account has this issue, but so far I haven't received the email. Another account of mine which is the same also hasn't received the email saying I'm permanently banned, both usernames are still taken, yet my main account was not botted or using GPS Spoofing. It was a Legit level 28. Every account I've botted was hit with the hammer but one and all received the email. Not sure how to respond to this one. Appealed for my Main, not for the botted account as I don't care.

Al_Capwn

Al_Capwn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My current account has seen no ban as of yet. I played till level 5 with Nox, then botted all the way to mid level 28. I have been location spoofing in various locations in the US and in Europe as well. I have always spoofed, never even logged in on a physical device. Also, i have never battled any gyms. One of you guys theory about getting reported in gyms could be right it seems

D

dougyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
I think the actual ban happens when/after you sign in on a mobile device. I've had 3 accounts banned so far all around level 24 but they botted fine with no bans until I logged into them on my smartphone and a few hours later got the permaban

K

Kristophala

Reaction score
Sin$
Botted to level 25 in sydney spoofing with nox too, then 17 hour later noo botting logged on my phone and got perm ban

Al_Capwn

Al_Capwn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm. Which configs have you guys been using? Fastest possible XP or more humanized trying to avoid bans?

Ruthless17

Ruthless17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can bot a new account to 20 in about a few hours and it will last for about a day. Just keep botting or settle down and actually play it

T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update:

All of my slowbot/humanlike botted accounts have been banned. However the accounts i have that are level 30 and botted in July are still running strong. This new cheat prevention they have is making me hangry!!!

S

schwarzi

Reaction score
Sin$
Update:

All of my slowbot/humanlike botted accounts have been banned. However the accounts i have that are level 30 and botted in July are still running strong. This new cheat prevention they have is making me hangry!!!
we need to collect info and figure out on what basis they know ppl are botting ! then try to find a way to get around their detection !

Jev-90

Jev-90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can bot a new account to 20 in about a few hours and it will last for about a day. Just keep botting or settle down and actually play it
Been botting a new account with safe config and VPN for a week now and manual sniping.. only a IP ban avoided through VPN change.. level 26.. eventually gonna get banned.. but if I dont then shows safer configs could be the key...the sniping WILL cause a hard ban

X

_xprototype

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have been botting on a new account since the ban waves have started and 3 days in so far no bans and have all had my other banned/non banned accounts all sign in through the same IP address's.

My guess is whats getting people caught is the ammount of soft bans/IP bans one account has, and not to mention constantly sniping pokemon inside of a bot/script " Haxton,PokeMobBot,Necrobot " and the constant travelling to pokestops at such high speeds " High EXP config scripts "

But this is just my guess. There could be multiple other measures Niantic is using to track us botters/snipers/spoofers.

Best way so far is to bot with human like settings. Personally I have been using " PokeMobBot " since their current/most recent bot has the configs setup for more human like settings. And I think that for the Newbies around here that want to but do not understand the concept of scripts and configs this would be the best option to use.

S

schwarzi

Reaction score
Sin$
Have been botting on a new account since the ban waves have started and 3 days in so far no bans and have all had my other banned/non banned accounts all sign in through the same IP address's.

My guess is whats getting people caught is the ammount of soft bans/IP bans one account has, and not to mention constantly sniping pokemon inside of a bot/script " Haxton,PokeMobBot,Necrobot " and the constant travelling to pokestops at such high speeds " High EXP config scripts "

But this is just my guess. There could be multiple other measures Niantic is using to track us botters/snipers/spoofers.

Best way so far is to bot with human like settings. Personally I have been using " PokeMobBot " since their current/most recent bot has the configs setup for more human like settings. And I think that for the Newbies around here that want to but do not understand the concept of scripts and configs this would be the best option to use.
......and where does one obtain such a thing ?

Deathshadow97

Deathshadow97

The Shadow Of Deaths
Reaction score
Sin$
Another account of mine got banned yesterday. Waiting for the last one to get banned soon too... Slim chance for it to survive

P

POWERBOX_MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After ban wave i started a new account on high xp/hr it got hit in one day.

Downloaded a sniper and bot for my phone and been using semi humanised settings on a new account for past 4 days.

2 accounts at 27

The amount of xp people are getting in a day flags them hardcore

Top Bottom
Login
Register