Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's come to my attention via multiple posts, comments etc. That Niantic may be handing out bans, and is pursuing legal actions against bots and their developers.

Please keep all posts related to that topic in this thread. I'll update this post with what has been claimed as evidence for these occurrences comes forward.

Please keep in mind that this is still all speculation and that nothing has been confirmed.

[Click here to view this link]

Evidence 2, ban appeal page.

Last edited:
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I've been experiencing a softbans that I can't remove by doing the pokestop spins. I've done it with both a pokestop farmer and manually. It doesn't go away. No idea if this is a permanent ban or something but it's not letting me catch pokemon or pokestops anymore.

T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have two HORRIBLY botted account i purchased, sure they are fun but clearly botted.

Lvl 30
7k Pokemon Caught
4k Pokemon Evolved
2k Pokemon Hatched
Inventory 1360/350

And god knows what else

The account was made a week+ ago.

The oddest thing i encounter is when i started up the account it took me through the tutorial. Picking Pokemon, name and Gym. After that i was level 30, all achievements popped and had a heap of Pokemon between CP1000-2500+

I have yet to be hit with a ban from them. So i would expect if one comes out i will be among the first and will let you know. 
Just logged into all of my botted accounts and was able to catch pokemon outside my house. I no longer have the modded version of PMGO installed so we'll see how it goes. I have quite a few accounts (was going to use them for trading) and some look pretty suspicious.

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, my account is now saying failed to grab game data from server

K

Ke_Jay

Reaction score
Sin$
I am able to spin pokestop and do gym. But everytime to trying to catch pokemon it always run away. Is that ban? I've been trying from phone and its same result.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Niantic said:
Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone.
Yeah, we're way past that, lmao. Blocking, and now banning people for using third party websites/services because they want to gain more information about the game they're playing? How is that deserving of a ban? Sheer stupidity, and it's going to kill the game. You don't see Nintendo trying to sue everyone who builds a website to calculate Pokemon stats because people want to have the best team that they can.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i went ahead and put a apeal in for a lift on the ban if it is a ban, that way if they do deny it then its obviously a perm ban and is there new form of bans..

Deathshadow97

Deathshadow97

The Shadow Of Deaths
Reaction score
Sin$
i went ahead and put a apeal in for a lift on the ban if it is a ban, that way if they do deny it then its obviously a perm ban and is there new form of bans..
Did you check your E-mail?

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you check your E-mail?
ya nothing in my email at all i was just on late last night in canada with a buddy taking some gyms just fine went to get on today and this was happening

BannedModz

BannedModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me it reads, "failed to get game data from server" 

Didnt mean for it to pist that many times

H

herbal1st

Reaction score
Sin$
one of the 5 accounts i used for botting with necrobot is getting an error when i try to login, "cant receive game data from server" or something like that. its the only one using a google login, the other accounts from pokemon trainer club are still working so im not sure if its only a login/server issue or due to a ban.. also checked my email and haven't gotten any notification of a ban or anything alike..

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register