• Views 615
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about getting an Nexus 5, because i only have $350 in my pocket and want a smartphone. So do you think this phone is any good or should I choose another phone?

If you think i should choose another phone then please give me a link of one around my limit which is $350.
<3 Love big Screened phones.

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The nexus 5 is a great phone.
Although it doesnt have the best battery is all

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
The nexus 5 is a great phone.
Although it doesnt have the best battery is all
Oh, thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling there was a cache with this phone for the price to be that low.

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling there was a cache with this phone for the price to be that low.
Nah man Google has it low so they get more buyers.
The nexus series is meant to be budget with a bang

xxpsychosis

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about getting an Nexus 5, because i only have $350 in my pocket and want a smartphone. So do you think this phone is any good or should I choose another phone?

If you think i should choose another phone then please give me a link of one around my limit which is $350.
<3 Love big Screened phones.

im buying one as soon as the 2-3 week wait from Google drops. they use to have a 4 week wait to get shipped out of the warehouse.

But yea its a great phone and Google designed it to run true android or so I am told. http://www.itproportal.com/2013/11/04/google-nexus-5-vs-samsung-galaxy-s4-spec-comparison/ there is a specs comparison with the galaxy s4 and I would say for $350 the nexus can hold its own

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The Nexus phones always have so much potential, the battery life is subpar, if they would have kept a bigger battery, this phone would have been golden.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a good phone, I enjoyed using it but the HTC One and S4 are still at the top of my list, the new Sony Xperia is nice as well and is in your budget but if you're set on the Nexus 5 then go for it, it's actually a great device with a lot of potential; I love the camera a lot.

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a good phone, I enjoyed using it but the HTC One and S4 are still at the top of my list, the new Sony Xperia is nice as well and is in your budget but if you're set on the Nexus 5 then go for it, it's actually a great device with a lot of potential; I love the camera a lot.
I also love your mayor. Funny

Rezoria

Rezoria

l_l83Я 1337 HAX0Я
Reaction score
Sin$
The Nexus phones always have so much potential, the battery life is subpar, if they would have kept a bigger battery, this phone would have been golden.
I mean, if this is subpar. :rolleyes:

PEyCI6mh.jpg

YemiOZnh.png

Rezoria

Rezoria

l_l83Я 1337 HAX0Я
Reaction score
Sin$
I do enjoy it as a device and it's defiantly a good contender and well worth having.

Do you even use it?
I was trying to see how long I could go and still get a ton of SoT, so I admittedly didn't use it as much as I normally do.

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Chatty Kathy Stickied Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it's a great phone. Probably one of the best phones I've owned in a long time. Really love how fast it is.

Though I agree the battery is terrible for me since I am always on it. But I can usually go 6 hours before I need a recharge at about 20%.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to see how long I could go and still get a ton of SoT, so I admittedly didn't use it as much as I normally do.

When an Android phone can get 5 hours+ SOT normal use along with 20+ hours of standby on mostly LTE, I'll come back to Android.
Battery life, at least for me, is one thing Apple got right.

Nix

Nix

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
When an Android phone can get 5 hours+ SOT normal use along with 20+ hours of standby on mostly LTE, I'll come back to Android.
Battery life, at least for me, is one thing Apple got right.

What's SOT?

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Screen On Time :smile: 

Well, it's not 20 hours, but it's damn close. You should give android a try. :smile:

Lol, I used Android for 4 years, most recently had the One and Note 2, before I switched to an iPhone 5, it's just not as polished, even when rooted, running custom ROMs, etc.

Nigel Thornberry

Nigel Thornberry

Secrets kept are weapons wasted.
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking about selling my S3 and picking up a Nexus 5 this week. Good input everyone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register