What's new

Discussion Next Zombie Map - Zoo

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Found A Poster With A Elephant And In Its Trunk Was A Bottle Of Vodka ---- Maybe We Can Find The Same Exact Leaf From The Loading Screen Of Call Of The Dead On The Top Right Of The Screen

K

Kontrol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Found A Poster With A Elephant And In Its Trunk Was A Bottle Of Vodka ---- Maybe We Can Find The Same Exact Leaf From The Loading Screen Of Call Of The Dead On The Top Right Of The Screen
I heard that on one after you do the Stand In or Ensemble achievment you can hear an elephant in the distance if your in the center of the lighthouse. I havnt done it though. I just read about it today.

G

George Romero

Reaction score
Tha make a nice map pack and lion zombies could be the special creature added ! INSTEAD OF ME

G

GToZER0

Reaction score
I heard that on one after you do the Stand In or Ensemble achievment you can hear an elephant in the distance if your in the center of the lighthouse. I havnt done it though. I just read about it today.
Ya ive done the easter egg 4 times it does make an elephant noise in the light house

Evil Twin

Dr Doom

Ǝvil
Reaction score
yea i heard an elephant trunk make the noise twice near the lighthouse

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not only do you hear a elephant but you also hear a jackhammer doing construction, could be zoo behind the door.

X

xkingthugx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I was crazy when I heard the elephant.

XAaronJohnstonX

XAaronJohnstonX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doubt it everyone though it was gonna be firing range instead of the call of the dead but did it happen NOPE

Top Bottom