What's new

Tutorial Next TN-V4 is comming, exploited game name is out!

P

P3T3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not trusted Knuth to get the game name before it gos public but the but once you have the game you just need to wait for the TN-V4 files!
This will allow you to turn your vita in to a psp and do other things.... It is a kernel exploit loaded from a game exploit so may lead to more things :smile:

Exploit games, region and required FW!

3.01 FW
For JP: 家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!バトルアリーナ2 スピリットバースト (Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena2) (Best Collection)
For other countries: EU/US, etc… : 101-in-1 megamix

3.0 FW
King of Pool (region?)

All above FW please check wololo.net/talk all credit to this site and the hackers/coders behind it!
Makes my Vita worth keeping!

Last edited:
xxpsychosis

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
wololo.net will do a ninja release check their haha

P

P3T3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol
I am waiting but 4 days and still waiting.... The op was to let community know and if some one knew the 3.01 game would be a nice bonus for me :wink: NOT to leak!

jay turns

jay turns

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Bright Idea Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded and made a backup of the game a few days ago, cant wait for the files!

P

P3T3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New TN-V4 game is out but not public (not 100 in 1) and is available in all PSN stores! if you have ninja then get over wololo.net, if you dont register and you will get to find out the next game before it is released publicly.
If you know the name of the game dont leak it so people can get the game before it is taken of PSN!

J

josh11770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New TN-V4 game is out but not public (not 100 in 1) and is available in all PSN stores! ifyou have ninja then get over wololo.net, if you dont register and you will get to find out the next game before it is released publicly.
If you know the name of the game dont leak it so people can get the game before it is taken of PSN!

what do u mean "if you have ninja"? i dont even see a register button.

P

P3T3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what do u mean "if you have ninja"? i dont even see a register button.

You need to reg on there site, one you are registered you will see a banner when its your time to know the game!
I only registered there at the beginning of a month so should still be ok!

J

josh11770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to reg on there site, one you are registered you will see a banner when its your time to know the game!
I only registered there at the beginning of a month so should still be ok!
pm me a link to the register button? i already exploited mine but in case i cant update my tnv through their updater i want to be able 2 see what game i need 2 buy b4 its gone :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register