What's new

Patched (Next Gen) Street Car Dupe Glitch

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the bikers update, I've been unable to get a dupe with the moving method hence why I used ThanksRockstars non-moving method as part of this glitch. 

lol we would hope not
I have managed to get dupes using both methods since the update, but I think the 'sitting still' method will in this case be the preferred way. Don't forget that putting distance between you and the position where your original car was, is a key element to the glitch. If you are already very near the LSC, you won't create that distance.

Unless using LSC somehow takes 'distance' out of the equation.

Man, I can't wait to try this! I'm practically giddy! :biggrin:

Roky

Roky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have managed to get dupes using both methods since the update, but I think the 'sitting still' method will in this case be the preferred way. Don't forget that putting distance between you and the position where your original car was, is a key element to the glitch. If you are already very near the LSC, you won't create that distance.

Unless using LSC somehow takes 'distance' out of the equation.

Man, I can't wait to try this! I'm practically giddy! :biggrin:

Indeed you are correct and i think distance is still part of the equation. I found that the LSC door opens at 2 different distances. the initial distance is quite close to the door and the dupe wouldn't work at such a short distance. Once you've woken up LSC by using it, the door opens at a greater distance hence the picture that I posted up. This distance does seem to work for me 90% of the time.

I'm keen to see who else can get this working too.

A

aliasunknown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get this working, unfortunately when i put a tracker on the dupe, the original disappeared but i think i know why,so it does work

Roky

Roky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get this working, unfortunately when i put a tracker on the dupe, the original disappeared but i think i know why,so it does work

Was your original too close to the mod shop door or did you maybe forget to do the blue circle?

R

Ravbik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did test it but u can now sell the elegy (upgrades parts) but is the higher than 50k or will it work normal like Schwartzer.

Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not have a friend take the original one when ur in LSC with the duped.

A

aliasunknown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was your original too close to the mod shop door or did you maybe forget to do the blue circle?

I didnt do the blue circle the second time as i bricked the first one, i just wanted to test it out obviously i failed but hopefully others will learn from my mistake

Roky

Roky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you made this a 2 person glitch then this may work. In fact you may not need to do the blue circle if you're doing the glitch 2 person. Just theories at this stage but open for someone to test and feedback.

I didnt do the blue circle the second time as i bricked the first one, i just wanted to test it out obviously i failed but hopefully others will learn from my mistake

I did the exact same thing whilst testing. Glad I'm not alone lol.

Jburn24

Jburn24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On step 13, I either get bricked b4 I make it in customs or make it inside then automatically kicked out and booted :frown:

Lisbon Lions 67

Lisbon Lions 67

クリストファー
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the sell price? As you know the Chrome High End wheels are free now so it takes a great chunk off that sell price :frown:

Roky

Roky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On step 13, I either get bricked b4 I make it in customs or make it inside then automatically kicked out and booted :frown:

This may be a timing thing and I suspect you need to be quicker. Are you using the run button when getting back in the car? I spawn very close to the back of the car but still had to use the run button to get the timing right. The run buttom speeds up all of your characters actions not just the running and also by holding the accelerator whilst getting in, your character will not close the door.

When you get inside the mod shop and get booted, are you literally in the doorway? I've had this but once the animation loads I have not been booted.

Love_se7ensins12

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice one! this glitch never ends xD gonna have to try it.

Roky

Roky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the sell price? As you know the Chrome High End wheels are free now so it takes a great chunk off that sell price :frown:

Mine aren't free. You may have unlocked them. Next most expensive set I believe are 'Extraveganzo' or something like that in the SUV category

Lisbon Lions 67

Lisbon Lions 67

クリストファー
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine aren't free. You may have unlocked them. Next most expensive set I believe are 'Extraveganzo' or something like that in the SUV category
All Chrome are free for me :frown: so i am selling Swartzer's and only getting 160k

Love_se7ensins12

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does it work best in 20+ people sessions like the other one?

SetRai

SetRai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My guess is that your friend will get kicked out too?

Hopefully with enough practice, this can be done without too much accidental bricking. Cuz I never got the blue circle working after I split session, and when I don't split, the original despawns sometimes when other players are nearby... Might need to buy a garage in Paleto Bay to do Beekers... Lol

Love_se7ensins12

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would imagin so because that aspect of the glitch hasn't changed. All of my test lobbies were 24+
you should add it in the text tut :wink: if people try it in small sessions might not work,
even if a '''BUNCH'' of users said the old glitch worked fine in empty/small session.
it's pretty important so every one knows.

Top Bottom
Login
Register