What's new

Patched Next gen only sp to mp money glitch give to friends updated 9/15/15

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I will try to keep new glitches posted to this original thread.will not be able to change title so check back daily for new vids/etc.pages for new vids will be posted at bottom of this post.

All credits will be given as applicable.

As you all may now there was a video posted a few weeks ago on how to bring cars from single player to multiplayer and save in garage.well as rockstar have seemed to patch all others they thought they patched this but.....

If you do exactly the same method but use a car you can normally store straight from street in your garage online.then do the glitch you will be able to just store the vechicle straight in your garage after a friend has done them up in single player.
Make sure to receive invites from a different session to your friend then load up story mode.
Method needs 2 players or more to work.
1.1 player needs to be Trevor in sp(fully upgrade a street vechicle ie sentinel then drive to strip club park in first parking spot.make quick save.stay in car....(can save up to three cars in the spaces provided)
2.at this point your mate should stand in exact same spot inside mission meth up(send you invite)or has already sent them...you accept thru notifications(black screen prompt as you press x (trevor should stand up)you should press your home button,tell your mate to press triangle wen he sees car and grabs it he tells.
3.your mate should then be in vechicle and able to store in garage just repeat till full or wen in need of cash.(mate can get up to three cars if they are parked in spaces and if he drives back in the car he takes)

Helpful tips.
1.get invites (from different sessions)before setting up
2.old gen I think just needs to join the player in mission thru party
3.do the cars up with trevor via Ifruit as you can get up to 180k(shwazers)
4.must own stripclub with trevor
5.can bring over multiple cars(for 1 or more ppl in mission)
6.1 person can store all three as long as you drive back in same car you drove into garage

Hope I could help a few out.sorry if this is repost but I did try checking also I am not the original founder but do believe I'm only one of a few who are still using this method.should of stated to that this is all on ps4 and haven't tried any other consoles or pc.any feedback greatly received

Cars that work so far
Sentinel xs/sentinel
Futo
Dominator
Gauntlet
Buffalo
Shawzer(IThink was added)
This is working on ps4 gauranteed if you own strip club you can give street cars to friends.

Best cars for money

Benefactors!
Shawzter 160k
Shafter. 160k
Dubsta. 146k
Serrano suv 140k

Übermachs

Sentinel xs 158k
Oracle. 153k

Various others

Karin sultan 153k
Fusillade 154k
Dominator. 155k
Baller. 142k

These are estimates rounded up.

Note,I have wheels available in story mode for 16800 so check and see if you have as I know my mate doesn't for some unknown reason,it's easy as hell you can get some rare colours of smoke and also some easy cash

Hints,don't have to disconnect as long as your buddy can drive it,also you want Trevor to pop out next to car not in it.I also think this only works if you own the stripclub in single player this could be the reason some ppl have trouble.also this method works with ifruit and Charles proxy..so you can get Yankton plates green windows etc

CHECK
Page1-sp to mp money glitch
Page 16 ,for Charles proxy reference

Stage1
1.With trevor in story mode steal three vechicles you want online,method I use for example(grab a zentorno found outside lsc at different times
2.fully upgrade this baby using Charles proxyhttp://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...om-plates-etc-no-device-needed.1073623/unreadevery upgrade including 40 for wheels)you can get cars fully modded at any level also rare plates etc,
3.park behind strip in first parking space next to bins(pull up phone make a quick save)
4.repeat with another like panto(park in space next to first car)get in first car and make a save
5.repeat with another car(park next to 2 car)get in first and make a quick save

This is stage 1 setup now join a friends only session.at this point you need atleast 2 mates.get a friend to send you a invite to his session(multiple invites if more than 1 car)once you receive the invites leave online.
Once in sp load up your quick save point.this is the start of stage2

Stage2 sp to mphttp://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/online-money-glitch-sp-to-mp.1315553/

Once it loads up you will be sat in car with Trevor.

1.at this point the friend who sent invite must go to stripclub and stand in the spot next to bins by first car
2.he must then load a mission and invite the 3rd friend(once he joins start mission)stand by the bins
3.you then press your notifactions and join your friend who sent invite to session(you will get a black screen)wen you press x on this trevor should stand you must press your ps home button as soon as you see this.
4.your friend should see cars pop up he grabs one or two whatever (takes to garage)

New update 29/8/15

Give the car back to yourself

As a few members already now you can give the car back to yourself as long as you have two or more really good friends/crew mates as I do,
Right so I'm about to let this out the bag sorry only now letting every1 now but you could do this from the start and didn't want it to get patched so kept it quiet apart from the faithful few that I told already,

Right so the method is the same get the cars from story mode into the mission with your mates,once they have taken their cars and there is your car left that you want get one of your mates to take the car around the back of lesters warehouse u will see a red metal cabin that's open get him to park the car inside the container and your other friend should complete the mission(methed up works best for some reason)he must complete the mission,then once voting screen loads every1 clicks on freemode,the person in the container will spawn with the vechicle the person who wants it should join him then take the car to his garage,,
This is only useful if you have cars that you want that you can't get off a friend like me I have yanktons etc on most my sp cars so this is the only way I can get them without a dupe glitch hope this helps

Updated 13/9/15
Credits go to jay2699
I have just found a way to duplicate cars on single player but can only dupe 2 of them so you have 3 cars for the cost of 1.

1.fully upgrade car on sp then go to the parking spot behind the club (be Trevor)
When you are there park the car and quick save.

2.when the save has loaded stay sitting in the car then press triangle to exit car but as soon as you press triangle press down on the d pad and switch to Franklin as quick as you can.

3.when you have loaded in as Franklin immediately press down on the d pad and switch back to Trevor when you spawn in as Trevor you will notice there will be a duplicate of your custom vehicle.

Then do it one more time so you have 3.

Confirmed working on ps4,PC

This is the new working method as of 15/9/15
So just to clarify
Load up your save spot in story mode
Friend goes to strip club loads up mission
Sends u the invite to the mission lobby
He starts mission
Then you join thru your phone or party
On black alert screen press x then home button

Outs and abouts
Tootsmaggoots
Aka best glitcher

Last edited:
ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so just normal street cars then . Because I know if you use a race car or DoD it despawns just as you accept the mission.

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately the only vechicles I have been using is the futo sport and the sentinel.try it with a few and post which ones work mate but I haven't tried anymore as I thought these had the best money.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I should have tried other cars before marking the other as patched then. good to know though. If you use Blow up 1 or two you have acess to los santos so you could at least sell one before you have to wait

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry mate I did try looking if some1 had posted but I wasn't sure so that's why I stated.no problem tho glad I could help I also think that there is another glitch working but it takes 3 ppl don't know if that has been posted too.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do tell the 3 person method . could care less about the posting, I personally was after the DoD only. so when R* :mooning::banghead::asshat::ewww: the DoD and stock cars I remained as narrow sighted . good to know people are still getting some use out of it :thumbsup:

Belko

Belko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need help or a 3person i can help,just you need to tell me what to do

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
won't go in garage tried 4 different times with 4 different trucks. can bring into a mission not sure about a lobby. The lifeguard cars may be a different story.
The previous way about 2 months ago I put 2 big ones and 2 small ones behind the strip club. I then split the lobby and invited my friends back. MAYHEM.
The tow truck never froze the ps3, only Xbox .

SYN1ST3R

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The previous way about 2 months ago I put 2 big ones and 2 small ones behind the strip club. I then split the lobby and invited my friends back. MAYHEM.
The tow truck never froze the ps3, only Xbox .
The small tow truck definitely froze people on PS3. I only drove mine around in open lobbies that had some jackass blowing everyone's personal cars up. You tow a NPC vehicle while a NPC was still inside of it and tow it around other players.

If anyone needs extra people I'm down to help on PS4
SYN____13____SYN (4 underscores on each side of the 13)

Last edited:
Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The other method is the flight school glitch I have been told that ppl are getting success at it but haven't tried myself am working on trying it this minute 
You can only bring in street vechicles I think as all others have been patched not to sure tho

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Um not sure how.latest vi tombstoned aka tombstoner on youtube

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As you all may now there was a video posted a few weeks ago on how to bring cars from single player to multiplayer and save in garage.well as rockstar have seemed to patch all others they thought they patched this but.....

If you do exactly the same method but use a car you can normally store straight from street in your garage online.then do the glitch you will be able to just store the vechicle straight in your garage after a friend has done them up in single player.

Method needs 2 players or more to work.
1.1 player needs to be Trevor in sp(fully upgrade a street vechicle ie sentinel then drive to strip club park in first parking spot.make quick save.stay in car....at this point your mate should stand in exact same spot inside mission meth up(send you invite)...you accept thru notifications(black screen prompt as you press x tell your mate to spam triangle wen he sees car and grabs it he tells you and you disconnect/reconnect Internet.your mate should then be in vechicle and able to store in garage just repeat till full or wen in need of cash.

Hope I could help a few out.sorry if this is repost but I did try checking also I am not the original founder but do believe I'm only one of a few who are still using this method.should of stated to that this is all on ps4 and haven't tried any other consoles or pc.any feedback greatly received

Witch console are you on? We just tryd this method on PS4 and no luck. The car disappears in storymode as soon as my friend accept the invite to join me in the mission.

StAbIlO

StAbIlO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find.... This work with PS4 and street cars.... Just can get any other in ur garage :frown: 
Ubermacht zion caprio coupes works great :smile:

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Witch console are you on? We just tryd this method on PS4 and no luck. The car disappears in storymode as soon as my friend accept the invite to join me in the mission.
I think he is not in the car when he accepts or maybe the quick save? IDK haven't been able to retest

Top Bottom
Login
Register