Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, the fixter is blacklisted :/

SYN1ST3R

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First time doing this glitch on PS4, worked every time (I was Trevor). I didn't even have to disconnect, my partner was able to get right into the car.

Multikill12

Multikill12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always get failed to join due to incompatible assets on ps3 when accepting the invite

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
First time doing this glitch on PS4, worked every time (I was Trevor). I didn't even have to disconnect, my partner was able to get right into the car.

So you got it to work happy days.also the flight school glitch works lads just to let every1 knw on ps4.simple tested once worked once will be trying more today and will keep all posted

S

Stevenps2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to use this to get the hearse online for ps4? Can't try atm as at work

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get the hearse online in two spawn locations.better if you knw some1 with 1 it will help them spawn easier.location I use is the graveyard by golf course outside the church anytime as long as you drive a hearse normally 1 will spawn plus they can go straight in your garage.so if you want to use this glitch it should work but there are already spawn spots for it mate

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is wanting to try this I am down, PM me if you are not already a friend.

S

Stevenps2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get the hearse online in two spawn locations.better if you knw some1 with 1 it will help them spawn easier.location I use is the graveyard by golf course outside the church anytime as long as you drive a hearse normally 1 will spawn plus they can go straight in your garage.so if you want to use this glitch it should work but there are already spawn spots for it mate

Been trying a while to get people to help spawn one in but nobody's interested unless you've got something to trade lol

Gonzo King

Gonzo King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been trying a while to get people to help spawn one in but nobody's interested unless you've got something to trade lol

If you are looking for Hearse and on PS4 message me your PSN ID and I will help you spawn one.

B

bluefrog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The sp to mp was never patched. What the problem is, is not being able to store the cars. I was kind of hoping nothing more would be said about this until a store any car a arrived. Sp to mp is far too important to use for a money glitch and get it patched.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The sp to mp was never patched. What the problem is, is not being able to store the cars. I was kind of hoping nothing more would be said about this until a store any car a arrived. Sp to mp is far too important to use for a money glitch and get it patched.
meh there is nothing from story that hasn't gotten "fixed" by R*. Feel free with any suggestions, but I'm pretty sure the unique SP stuff has already been blacklisted.

SYN1ST3R

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can I sp2mp interiors with this?
What interiors are interested in being in? Most of them you can just get on the roof, open a mission and back out. You will usually end up inside the building.

mrdankles

mrdankles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to SP to MP the Roosevelt and store it in my online garage?

Top Bottom
Login
Register