Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
That will confirm if my empty outfit slot is tied to my checkerboard outfit I did multiple saves over it this time and recreated the outfit and triggered a few auto saves now I play the waiting for my favorite outfit to disappear game haha just my luck

So far, so good. Outfits still here. I'll keep checking on them.

yes_have_some

yes_have_some

Gaming addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm, so yeah - I went to switch to my main character after playing some missions with my 2nd character & upon coming back in , I notice that ALL MY OUTFITS WERE GONE. ALL 10. Cop, trashman, invisible torso, helmet/glasses/gasmask/night vision -in one ... (2 name a few) GONE. So now I'm scared to switch to my 2nd character and see that those are gone too. I've been in the VIP reset glitch so at first, I thought it was just the session and I left. I had just saw the cop outfit on me as I was going thru the menu, but then I swear it's like they all just instantly vanished. I reset the game, went to clothing store and hovered over the empty spots, got the names back, but no outfits. Only thing I did get was duffle bag that was on my guy when I came in. Luckily I didn't change top before this. Just wanted to give you all a heads up/find out just wtf is going on with the outfits! Omg cause R* they are SO dangerous! Sick to my stomach.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
The other day, I was playing my second character also and swapped back to first- lost 4 outfits. I did not do the VIP-switching glitch on this account. I was making up some new cuss words, I was so mad. Luckily I was left with enough to work with to put some replacements together... That really SUCKS you lost them all. Sorry to hear that.

Swifterrz

Swifterrz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to do the VIP time reset glitch. It didn't work and I lost half my outfits which really sucks, even the ones that aren't glitched. Time to get them all back....

yes_have_some

yes_have_some

Gaming addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to do the VIP time reset glitch. It didn't work and I lost half my outfits which really sucks, even the ones that aren't glitched. Time to get them all back....
OMG - so yeah, no more of that! I had no clue that I could lose outfits that way:cry::arghh::banghead: I did notice that on the El Jefe that once you got to the accessories menu, you could remove the armor fully by just scrolling past the "none" option. F me, id say that small observation came at an ENORMOUS COST. *I got the torso&arms back (so here's confirmation it's working as of 5pm PST XB1 lol) 1 duffle bag, but think I'm going to just have to convince myself I never had them.. .:vomit: 
The other day, I was playing my second character also and swapped back to first- lost 4 outfits. I did not do the VIP-switching glitch on this account. I was making up some new cuss words, I was so mad. Luckily I was left with enough to work with to put some replacements together... That really SUCKS you lost them all. Sorry to hear that.
Thanks bro.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Not patched; it does still work. I just checked real quick.

Last edited:
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
That will confirm if my empty outfit slot is tied to my checkerboard outfit I did multiple saves over it this time and recreated the outfit and triggered a few auto saves now I play the waiting for my favorite outfit to disappear game haha just my luck

As of now, I still have my outfits I made with this method the other day.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not patched; it does still work. I just checked real quick.

I followed steps exactly and when I change my gloves the arms are still visible. Screenshot would be great otherwise I'm pretty damn sure that its patched.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
I followed steps exactly and when I change my gloves the arms are still visible. Screenshot would be great otherwise I'm pretty damn sure that its patched.

I will post some screenshots- what do you want, the date and time on a clock in front of the tv?

It works. I posted earlier that it does not work on two accounts I have, no matter what. In those cases, you have to use the two person method. Did it work for you before on the same account and now it won't?

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I will post some screenshots- what do you want, the date and time on a clock in front of the tv?

It works. I posted earlier that it does not work on two accounts I have, no matter what. In those cases, you have to use the two person method. Did it work for you before on the same account and now it won't?

I used another tank top method glitch to get the invisible arms. And I did have them until rockstar deleted. This method doesn't work for me. Hence why I asked for a screenshot lol since no one else seems to have confirmed getting it after sunday when one of the guys said they can't get it on ps4.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
I used another tank top method glitch to get the invisible arms. And I did have them until rockstar deleted. This method doesn't work for me. Hence why I asked for a screenshot lol since no one else seems to have confirmed getting it after sunday when one of the guys said they can't get it on ps4.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Here's some screenshots. I was wondering what sort of proof you wanted as to when this was done, since anyone can put a clock in front of a TV; hence why I asked. I can't think of any other way to show it works as of today, 7:13 pm, CST. But I'm open to suggestions. :thumbsup:

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Here's some screenshots. I was wondering what sort of proof you wanted as to when this was done, since anyone can put a clock in front of a TV; hence why I asked. I can't think of any other way to show it works as of today, 7:13 pm, CST. But I'm open to suggestions. :thumbsup:

lmao at the phone. Appreciate the effort. Now why the f*** isn't this working for me -__-

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
lmao at the phone. Appreciate the effort. Now why the **** isn't this working for me -__-

I am not sure- I can't get it to work on 2 of my accounts and 1 of my son's. I can't figure what the common factor between them is; All other accounts we have it works on. I am on Xbox and I just realized you're PS4 but I can't see that having anything to do with it, as it is a GTA glitch and not unique to a specific console, and was working the same on both before. Try doing the two-person version, perhaps?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
lmao at the phone. Appreciate the effort. Now why the **** isn't this working for me -__-

The 3 accounts I'm unable to get it working on all come from different places; 1 from 360, one is mod xferred from PS3, and one was created on XB1. All male. I don't know what the problem is.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. Mine's a male account too. Does this mean solo doesn't work for male characters? Because in your screenshot isn't that a female character?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that is, let me try with a male... Stand by...

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that is, let me try with a male... Stand by...

Actually- seems as though it's not working with males, tried two now, they worked before. Trying others... 
Oh oh- my drop zone outfits are also gone...

J

Jasoncutlass85

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually- seems as though it's not working with males, tried two now, they worked before. Trying others... 
Oh oh- my drop zone outfits are also gone...

You must turn it off VIP from second character then switch to the first character. It's will not lose your outfits

Top Bottom
Login
Register