Patched (Next Gen)Dupe Glitch

thepolskigya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodbye easy solo dupe!

4eyedcoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say it ain't so, Joe! Damn, sunday night I filled 3 garages with one charachter and last night I went to fill two more with the other one, but couldn't get into a working lobby before I gave up for the night. I can't believe rockstar let this one go on so long. Going to be hard to go back to sentinal farming after this.

Thanks to the originators and the se7insins community.

Last edited:

MattD2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it sucks that they nerfed it. You can still dupe, they couldn't fix that I guess. They just screwed with the rules for personal vehicles. Clever, but also very annoying! Maybe someone will come up with a way around this.

They also patched some of my glitched outfits. Can't imagine why that was needed.

Oh well, there will be more glitches. See you in the next thread!

JacKbnimBlz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I only came to the party recently but I went from 17mill to 60 in a couple of weeks (could've got a lot more if I had the time) and have plenty left to sell so no complaints from me.

Thank's all, in the words of Vinny Jones "It's been emotional" : )

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
I was just thinking about the impact this glitch has had on my life. For the past three months I have been double tasking almost every evening, using the time we usually chill in front of the TV to sell dupes on my Vita with the remote play function. I have missed many good TV moments due to this. :biggrin: Also, there have been nights where I would much rather have gone to bed early, but 'one more sale and I can dupe again!' :biggrin:

Now that this glitch is over, I can:

A: Watch some TV again
B: Get some more sleep
C: Play the damn game properly again
D: Enjoy my Se7enSins Premium which I'm getting from LengMan. :wink:

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
I was just thinking about the impact this glitch has had on my life. For the past three months I have been double tasking almost every evening, using the time we usually chill in front of the TV to sell dupes on my Vita with the remote play function. I have missed many good TV moments due to this. :biggrin: Also, there have been nights where I would much rather have gone to bed early, but 'one more sale and I can dupe again!' :biggrin:

Now that this glitch is over, I can:

A: Watch some TV again
B: Get some more sleep
C: Play the damn game properly again
D: Enjoy my Se7enSins Premium which I'm getting from LengMan. :wink:
Monday the 10th you'll have it buddy 
Anyway, everyone is lying. It still says working. :cool:

Reaction score
I only had this glitch for a little while but still made around 45 million from it overall, before this i had a million in the bank and now im hovering over 31 mil and 35 cars still ready to sell. Just wanna say thanks to everyone involved for all the help and information provided, youve made a poor man rich (not compared to some people on this but its loads to me haha) thanks again Se7ensins!

TutoFacileFrance

Elite Member
Reaction score
patched on PS4 my car is blocked (Message: this car belongs to another player)

However, I managed only one time (with a vehicle that was only the shield to max) I have access to 2 vehicles, can be a limitation of custom parts

Softballking1971

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm at work right now and can't try this, but can someone try duping the car with a friend sitting in the original and confirm what the results are.

If it's not letting you back in the original after duping, maybe if a friend stays in the original while you dupe, it'll confuse the system.

They may have patched part of this dupe, but with a little tweaking and modification, I'm willing to bet there's a way around it.

TutoFacileFrance

Elite Member
Reaction score
when I go on the inside of the car, I was ejected when the other car spawn
otherwise Softballking1971, I do not think is so lazy rockstar

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm at work right now and can't try this, but can someone try duping the car with a friend sitting in the original and confirm what the results are.

If it's not letting you back in the original after duping, maybe if a friend stays in the original while you dupe, it'll confuse the system.

They may have patched part of this dupe, but with a little tweaking and modification, I'm willing to bet there's a way around it.
What if we put a dead hooker in the passengers' seat! :biggrin:

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Premium
Reaction score
I'm going by what it says in the first page. I have been doing it fine since it was released.
I ain't going through 378 pages to look! :biggrin: how do I know if the lobby is working so I can dupe and do the blue circle trick??
Can anyone give me a serious reply, please?

MonroeHTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prolly made 100 mil off this dupe but i used this glitch to basically purchase everything in the game up until this point (had not played gta since the old sandking LSC glitch). I knew this day was coming. I had saved about 8 mil but wish i was more frugal! o welllss. Thanks everyone who made this possible. I would have never been able to have this much fun in the game otherwise.

**patiently waiting for next thread

Jibbz

Reaction score
Noooooo!

You can still get a dupe but you cant access the original car once it has duped - You don't have access to this personal vehicle.

You can still sell the dupe that appears.

More testing required!

Update - tried duping the dupe but the car you dupe gives you the You don't have access to this personal vehicle.

Hopefully we can figure a way around this!
Good luck! 
I prolly made 100 mil off this dupe but i used this glitch to basically purchase everything in the game up until this point (had not played gta since the old sandking LSC glitch). I knew this day was coming. I had saved about 8 mil but wish i was more frugal! o welllss. Thanks everyone who made this possible. I would have never been able to have this much fun in the game otherwise.

**patiently waiting for next thread
What we're the best upgrades you put on the street cars? I spend 400k on a street car and I only got 80k in return

Top Bottom