• Thread starter DctrWoolyNipples
  • Start date
  • Views 617,397
M

MonroeHTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cars in garage are fine. just got my normal 201k for shafter.

SetRai

SetRai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay... Same results here on PC. don't have access to this personal vehicle on the original.

Last edited:
S

Stabila

Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4 also confirmed patched. "You dont have access to this personal vehicle". You can make multiple dupes but once you try to enter it, all cars (original and dupes) are locked.

SetRai

SetRai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The PC bypass to skip 48 minutes limit is still effective. The sold 2 Schafters.

Still Game

Still Game

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried doing the blue circle first before duping. The car door repairs itself but when it dupes you still get the personal vehicle message :frown:

T

theo5577

Reaction score
Sin$
Seasoned glitcher and lurker here, first time posting. I've made around $150m on this glitch since day one thanks to this site. Almost as much as I did with the hooker glitch. I would like to thank the se7ensins community for everything. You've been great. I will upgrade to premium to show my support. Much love

A

andyb712

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well was fun while it lasted big thanks to the original OP, who started all this off months ago, i've gone from my last 7million to now having 260million your a legend bro thanks for sharing it in the first place, just a bit harsh how you got pushed out of your own thread in the end due to the unpredictable nature of this glitch, but imo your still the mvp

M

malcolmfunktion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to everyone for their help...I hope I was able to help others. We had a good run. Great run for some of you as I only found this a few weeks ago (60mil though). Hope to see you all at the next glitch haha. At least now we can actually play and enjoy the game. Keep me posted about any other dupe opportunities. Peace out fookers!

L

Longers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well was fun while it lasted big thanks to the original OP, who started all this off months ago, i've gone from my last 7million to now having 260million your a legend bro thanks for sharing it in the first place, just a bit harsh how you got pushed out of your own thread in the end due to the unpredictable nature of this glitch, but imo your still the mvp

Heartily agree, if se7ensins has a Hall of Fame I nominate DctrWoolyNipples for developing this glitch, many thanks also to numerous other contributors who helped refine it

Top Bottom
Login
Register