What's new

Discussion Next Call Of Duty Wishlist

Naks

Naks

Frame In Gold End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Next Call Of Duty Discussion

As we all know the past call of duties haven't been up to standard for the community.
The next game will be Created by Treyarch whose most know for there Black Ops Series.
-
In this discussion comment below what you want to see.
-
Please comment features (No BO* Remastered Comments)​

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Gibs and gore reminiscent of World at War. (CoD WWII does gore well, but not as good as WaW where shotguns and LMG's send limbs flying.)
Continuation of zombies lore. (I want to see what happens if our main crew can break the cycle of origins).
Full Alcatraz map. (Apparently, Mob of the Dead is only a fraction of what the whole map was going to be. Due to hardware limitations of last gen, a lot of the map was scrapped. Treyarch originally made the WHOLE island of Alcatraz).
PhD Flopper. (Favorite perk needs to come back).
If era counts as a feature, I'd like more Cold War or I'd like to see the setting be the Persian Gulf or something.

Naks

Naks

Reaction score
Sin$
Gibs and gore reminiscent of World at War. (CoD WWII does gore well, but not as good as WaW where shotguns and LMG's send limbs flying.)
Continuation of zombies lore. (I want to see what happens if our main crew can break the cycle of origins).
Full Alcatraz map. (Apparently, Mob of the Dead is only a fraction of what the whole map was going to be. Due to hardware limitations of last gen, a lot of the map was scrapped. Treyarch originally made the WHOLE island of Alcatraz).
PhD Flopper. (Favorite perk needs to come back).
If era counts as a feature, I'd like more Cold War or I'd like to see the setting be the Persian Gulf or something.
I would love it. As much as this sounds bad I love when people die!!!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love it. As much as this sounds bad I love when people die!!!
For me, the gibs just add more grit to the game and I can take it a bit more seriously in a way. Not to mention, this feature on WaW just always was a splendid surprise as it was sometimes a bit random. Kept deaths looking interesting rather than people just flopping over and dying boringly.

Naks

Naks

Reaction score
Sin$
For me, the gibs just add more grit to the game and I can take it a bit more seriously in a way. Not to mention, this feature on WaW just always was a splendid surprise as it was sometimes a bit random. Kept deaths looking interesting rather than people just flopping over and dying boringly.
Also some more game modes and more maps from the start. I don’t want the next game to die like WW2 will.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Also some more game modes and more maps from the start. I don’t want the next game to die like WW2 will.
Yeah, 9 maps was pitiful with WWII really. I do like the War Maps, but they should have sectioned them off somehow to make them able to support other game modes.

I want Sabotage to return someday, but I doubt it.

Naks

Naks

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, 9 maps was pitiful with WWII really. I do like the War Maps, but they should have sectioned them off somehow to make them able to support other game modes.

Did you like the special ops section on the mw* franchise? I really did I’d like that feature

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you like the special ops section on the mw* franchise? I really did I’d like that feature
I did to an extent. I liked the Mission variant more than the Survival variant as survival felt more like a lesser version of Horde or Spartan Ops. That's just me though.

Naks

Naks

Reaction score
Sin$
I did to an extent. I liked the Mission variant more than the Survival variant as survival felt more like a lesser version of Horde or Spartan Ops. That's just me though.
Yep. Same I’d rather the MW3 ops over the rest.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone saying the next call of duty of 2018 is going to be “COD: Black Ops 4” but I don’t think they are.

TOTD

TOTD

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they make Korean War or maybe another modern game (Special Ops?). Not sure what they would name it but I'm sure it would be better than Ghosts lmao.

Maybe a Special Operations game set in Korean War. I know there was some behind enemy lines spec ops missions and I think it could be a fun campaign.

Don't let me down Vondy

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they make Korean War or maybe another modern game (Special Ops?). Not sure what they would name it but I'm sure it would be better than Ghosts lmao.

Maybe a Special Operations game set in Korean War. I know there was some behind enemy lines spec ops missions and I think it could be a fun campaign.

Don't let me down Vondy
Vonderhaar when you think hes doing something the community asked for
david-vonderhaar-2.jpg

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
A zombie mode with good maps (I hated SoE, Gorod) and hopefully Tranzit remastered

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine are small things:
  • Your Prestige in every other CoD displayed how MW3 had it
  • No grips
  • Camouflage and weapon progress (headshots, ect) carry over into another prestige
  • BO1-style combat record
  • MW & MW2 maps (so good maps, except for Estate. f*** Estate)
  • Good guns.
  • More then 9 maps
  • Gore/Swearing
  • Player callouts WWII (You are running then your character calls out and says "Enemy behind the car")
  • Multiplayer CAMPAIGN again
  • Max prestige and Max rank rewards
  • They will keep 1,000 levels. So every 100th lvl you can change your prestige emblem to any former in any CoD and the Max prestige and lvl gets to change prestige icon every game if he wanted too
  • No loot boxes
  • Something else

Qui Gon

Qui Gon

Strongest creature on Earth
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
We just want the old school **** non of this p**** kid coded bulls***

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
No or less micro transactions, If that happens ill buy a copy.

C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Vietnam story and maps
No HQ or other game breaking gimmicks
No loot boxes
Adult story, gore and language
No lag compensation so that people with bad connections or split screeners suffer :smile: Treyarch does this well anyway

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I honestly think war mode is the reason the game has less maps.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly think war mode is the reason the game has less maps.
It is probably the case. They figure, "well, we made 12 maps total counting the war maps."

Top Bottom
Login
Register