What's new

Video NEWST DUPLICATION MONEY GLITCH ALL CONSOLES!!!

• Thread starter Samm_Adams732
  • Start date
  • Views 1,926
S

Samm_Adams732

Reaction score
Sin$

SHOUT OUT TO FRIEGHT TRAIN WTF!!!!

ENJOYYYYYYYYY

GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its too bad that FreightTrainWTF is going to make it huge one day and forum sites like Reddit & Se7enSins are going to be rendered useless. :frown: LOL He's gotten a big head for a brownie person. Joking aside, there's absolutely no text tutorial here, and it wouldn't be very difficult to make one. Its just a tack-on to a glitch already posted. You're simply able to put a tracker on a duped Panto to be able to sell it.

Last edited:
th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He is a dopehead and somehow limited in his verbalisation BUT he does not beg 1 minute for subscribes and likes. Just a short intro and then he goes directly to the instructions - which makes his videos quite useful.

Mrjohnson677

Mrjohnson677

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its too bad that FreightTrainWTF is going to make it huge one day and forum sites like Reddit & Se7enSins are going to be rendered useless. :frown: LOL He's gotten a big head for a brownie person. Joking aside, there's absolutely no text tutorial here, and it wouldn't be very difficult to make one. Its just a tack-on to a glitch already posted. You're simply able to put a tracker on a duped Panto to be able to sell it.
Not everyone on reddit and Se7ensins uses the websites for finding glitches, you know.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not everyone on reddit and Se7ensins uses the websites for finding glitches, you know.
But some do. With respect, the GTA glitchers are as much a community within the larger forum as those who use se7ens for any other purpose. If we all just showed each other mutual respect regardless, it would be fine.

GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But some do. With respect, the GTA glitchers are as much a community within the larger forum as those who use se7ens for any other purpose. If we all just showed each other mutual respect regardless, it would be fine.
I agree. I think its likely that a large portion of his views and subscribers came from his videos being posted in forums, so he should be grateful that they exist instead of down talking them.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just fking hate youtubers, period. I guess FTWTF is the best of a bad bunch, but most dumba** youtubers don't find glitches or actually help, they just repost the same **** over and over again. Even when something has been patched for days, they repost the video and beg for likes and subscribers.
In conclusion; Dear YTer's, there are already people doing these videos, they're better than you, they were here before you. Nobody would like to hear you, subscribe to your channels or watch your badly edited rehash of FTWTFs glitch video. Just don't bother posting your **** on Youtube, because it will be lost in the garbage heap of gta trash videos that are already being churned out by retards who think they are on prime time TV. If you have something original to convey, and video is your chosen media, keep it short and succinct, don't ask for likes or subs, and you may actually become popular.

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And you will find by far better instructions for glitches here on 7s as we are optimising every glitch to take less money and less time. Most of the repost show older version or unnecessary long version. Or they just give wrong instructions.

I saw a guy yesterday reposting the 1:1 DM glitch and he messed it up 3 times to store his buffalo S. You can see that it says "this car can not be stored" because he did it wrong, but in his video he said that he does not want to store it now for whatever reason.

Mrjohnson677

Mrjohnson677

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since we are on the topic of gta youtubers, I guess ill have my input.
I have to say I never understood why gta youtubers (Especially glitchers) add a repulsive amount of contrast to their videos. Like this:
Screen%20Shot%202015-04-14%20at%206.21.52%20pm_zpsfpkbu6yv.png

This screenshot is from 'Rambo' (How original), who I particularly dislike for the following reasons:
-Begging for likes on every video
-Adding an obscene amount of contrast to each clip
-Having a fairly annoying voice
-Misleading titles (Saying a glitch is for both next-gen and last-gen, when it isn't)
-Stupid, generic, recycled and often misleading thumbnails
-"Maybe if you like it, you'll find me cranking my **** in your pool later on" Yes, he says this every video.

Nuff said, really. If you want to become a good GTA V youtuber, I suggest you don't go down this route.

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
-"Maybe if you like it, you'll find me cranking my **** in your pool later on" Yes, he says this every video.

Ahh yes, "rambo", that sorry son of a b*tch. Real original name, annoying voice (I hope he's acting; if not - proof we are doomed as a species) and the recycled content/misleading thumbnails, I couldn't have said it better myself. Seems like that's the standard for being a YTer these days..

I do like freight train, he's the only one who will put patched in the video title. I did get to talk to him once, n he was a complete d*ck to me. But hey, I'm just a nobody, while he has 50k subs, and is making se7en, reddit, & GTAF obsolete..

Atleast here there's a community of people that will help you if you're having trouble. They will post useful information and extra step by step guides, try to help you figure out what you are doing wrong in a glitch you can't hit, and its not full of comments that either say (patched) or (PS3 TRADING ONLY, I have the..) on YouTube you're better off trying to figure it out yourself while expecting to get an answer from the person who posted the video...

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register