• Thread starter snipemanmike
  • Start date
  • Views 810
snipemanmike

snipemanmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when you spawn at round one (sprint dive get quick revive get in the water next where george comes out and kill your self with a grenade)do this all as fast as you can. if done correctly you should be under water right when goerges head is out of the water and you will see WHERE he comes from

R

RealMcFly01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does not work, First the time it takes to get to cola and drink it and down your self is crazy when you start out you have no frags for 10-15 seconds so i can get cola and drink it but when his head is out of water i just get frags and then cooking it to kill your self take even longer and he is already walking to far by the time you are down.

snipemanmike

snipemanmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you can kill him then later before he comes back cook a grenade without flopped

Or you could remember where he came from and kill your self there and look

R

RealMcFly01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you can kill him then later before he comes back cook a grenade without flopped

Did you read what you just wrote? unless i'm just that dumb i have no idea what you are telling me to do. And Iv been trying to down myself fast enough but to me it looks like he just walks out of dirt unless you or someone else can show other wise.

Mr Kraxberger

Mr Kraxberger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if it did work it wouldn't be anything special, Treyarch obviously doesn't want you trying to go down there.

snipemanmike

snipemanmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry let me refrase that. kill him then right before he comes back in a level or two down your self

It's just a thought

Top Bottom
Login
Register