News on the patch

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by IOw n U, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 318 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wcasper Yes, it's currently in production getting an additional fix added to it. I'll update you when you can expect to see it. 10:55 AM Feb 3rd from CoTweet in reply to wcasper @
    @ArmyBlue82 I'll let you know as soon as the patch is ready, it's currently in production at the moment.
    @Banjofan Yes. The patch currently in production will prevent extra-sprint speed with a care package marker & prevent infinite care packages 10:54 AM Feb 3rd from

2. AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    HA, so if there adding to it then it will have to go back to M$ for certification again, looks like another few days until it is publicly released

3. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ugh please dont post anymore of these please, it just starts arguements and flames and annoying migranes, it will be here when its here, just worry about not getting banned.

4. Trammell

Trammell Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Another few days try a week. Last time that had an update it didnt come out on the 360 until a week after the PS3

5. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wish theyd just get on with it so we can all relax...i have a sneaky suspicion they are gathering gts to hit everyone at once?

6. OP
    IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I will keep posting so you guys are up to date on the patch:smile: