Solved Newbie want more!

• Thread starter BigBossCH
  • Start date
  • Views 314
B

BigBossCH

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys, i'm a newbie in hacks for xbox but i arleady hackd on pc games :biggrin:
but to use these posted call of duty mods and all these things, i heard i have to flash my xbox?

can some1 pls tell me step 4 step what i have to do to use the posted mods for xbox games?
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
-BigBossCH

Allergy

Allergy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, welcome to the site be sure to read the rules and if you need anything at all feel free to PM me, here is a step to step guide on how to flash your xbox, however there are plenty of other things you can do that does not involve flashing, such as gamertag and gamerscore modding, as well as some in game mods. I suggest you start off with those as they are easier :wink:

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys, i'm a newbie in hacks for xbox but i arleady hackd on pc games :biggrin:
but to use these posted call of duty mods and all these things, i heard i have to flash my xbox?

can some1 pls tell me step 4 step what i have to do to use the posted mods for xbox games?
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
-BigBossCH
Flashing your xbox won't allow you to mod a lot of games (you can only iso mod CoD 5 WaW and GTA 4 I think). Flashing your xbox is mainly for playing backups of games (downloaded games).
If you want to do a lot of mods and get mods online, look up information on a jtag.
Or if you just want to do offline mods, gamertag modding, achievement modding etc. then look up a transfer cable/usb mods.

B

BigBossCH

Reaction score
Sin$
Flashing your xbox won't allow you to mod a lot of games (you can only iso mod CoD 5 WaW and GTA 4 I think). Flashing your xbox is mainly for playing backups of games (downloaded games).
If you want to do a lot of mods and get mods online, look up information on a jtag.
Or if you just want to do offline mods, gamertag modding, achievement modding etc. then look up a transfer cable/usb mods.

ok thx dude so you told me if i want to mod much games i need a jtag... so i dont have to flash my xbox?

B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want some simple online ISO mods then get a flashed xbox..

If you want some real rank/xp etc.. modding then get a JTAG as you can system link, and do things such as run Ubuntu(Linux), play burned games, and other cool things.

Top Bottom
Login
Register