What's new

Solved Newbie modder help

• Thread starter Stonednloaded
  • Start date
  • Views 281
S

Stonednloaded

Reaction score
I have done some reading but it's a bit overwhelming the amount of posts and sections. I have a PS3 and PS4 my question is, the PS3 I'm not using I thought maybe I could give modding a try and try modding my very own gta 5 online account, can anyone help/point me in the right direction with say links, on how to start and what I need and what not, a walk through I'll say, would be greatly appreciated, I have a USB drive and my PS3 I think from what I read that's all i need oh and I have a laptop. P.S I want to use the account on my PS4 if that means anything. Thanks!!

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
I have done some reading but it's a bit overwhelming the amount of posts and sections. I have a PS3 and PS4 my question is, the PS3 I'm not using I thought maybe I could give modding a try and try modding my very own gta 5 online account, can anyone help/point me in the right direction with say links, on how to start and what I need and what not, a walk through I'll say, would be greatly appreciated, I have a USB drive and my PS3 I think from what I read that's all i need oh and I have a laptop. P.S I want to use the account on my PS4 if that means anything. Thanks!!
Your best bet would be to check and see if your PS3 checks out with this thread:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/requirements-for-a-jailbroken-ps3.857097/

If it does, the next thing you should be doing is following this thread here for a full detailed guide on how to jailbreak your PS3.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-jailbreak-your-ps3-mega-thread-spoofing.887287/

I won't get to ahead of myself, so reply back to me if your PS3 meets the requirements.

Upvote 0
S

Stonednloaded

Reaction score
So I checked today and my PS3 is a slim not a super slim but a slim and it's software is on version 4.60 :frown:

Is all hope lost? Or can I still do something to get it back to a lower version?

Upvote 0