What's new

Working *NEW* ZOMBIES IN SPACELAND COMPLETE GODMODE GLITCH!!

Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everybody!! First off Happy Thanksgiving everybody I hope you all have enjoyed your feast with your families! Anyway Today I have found a COMPLETE GODMODE GLITCH in Spaceland Zombies! NO zombies, brutes, or clowns will touch you!

All you need to be invincible in Spaceland zombies is a friend to help you and make your friend has the Fate and Fortune card called " Zombie Magnet" and also make sure your friend is NOT the host!

Once you have all that set up you can just easily start the game up! Now once your friends Fate and Fortune card meter is full and ready to use the card " Zombie Magnet" . All you need to do is tell your friend to use the card " Zombie Magnet" and right as he uses it, tell him to IMMEDIATELY leave the game. Now from there all the zombies, brutes, and clowns will not go after you or any other friends that were in that session!!

Here's a video for you guys !

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Combo this with the money glitch. Then pack a punch all damn day.

B

bdawwgg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would your friends be able to rejoin the match? Looks like a good we got a good one folks.

VwnZ

VwnZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Money glitch is patched though 
Here's my video of it !! Thanks Vicuna  

They can't rejoin

In a custom game they should be able to join back. This is same glitch as slug butt and i rejoined after doing it.

Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In a custom game they should be able to join back. This is same glitch as slug butt and i rejoined after doing it.
Your friends can re join back in the game it's just the zombies start to go after him but still not you , That's why we tell you in our videos that your friend shouldn't re join back in the game as they will be swarmed with zombies

BIGTHE

BIGTHE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice now i just need to find someone with the card ;/ hit me up xbox one THEBIGuzzz

Last edited:
F

field_sweeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its a common card lmao, just start opening your crates, I have like 10 of them lol

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone seen the glitch for unlimited insta kill?

Not my video.

B

BabaBooey

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone with this card willing to do this for me? I want to complete the EE and I'm having trouble doing it solo.

I have 12 of these cards I will return the favor.

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone with this card willing to do this for me? I want to complete the EE and I'm having trouble doing it solo.

I have 12 of these cards I will return the favor.
Tbh, Doing the EE is way more easier Solo than with a friend. Especially when doing the SETI-Coms.

Top Bottom
Login
Register