• Thread starter atomiczx2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,132
atomiczx2

atomiczx2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it has been announced! The new Infinite Warfare DLC is coming! I personally don't give a crap about multiplayer, all I care about is the new zombies map. I scrolled through the zombies section and saw no one has bothered to post any information on this other than the front page, so here it is.

here is a screen shot image of the map.

Our Zombies co-op mode map included on-disc, Zombies in Spaceland, took fans into the twisted, macabre mind of film director Willard Wyler. Rave in the Redwoods is a 1990s-slasher horror movie set in an old lakeside camp that’s been taken over for a weekend rave party. After finding a piece of the soul key, our heroes find themselves decked out in some tight, fly ‘90s attire and trapped in Willard Wyler’s biggest horror film of his career along with some special guests. They’ll have to survive the campgrounds and the zombie ravers that have turned the camp into a techno fueled illusion. It’s a tense, spooky thrill ride with some shocking twists, surprises, and, of course, a slew of super fresh Easter eggs for players to discover. It’s all that and a bag of chips.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks pretty dope, I actually like how zombies is going in infinite warfare. I haven't even played a single online game yet. This map looks like something I would enjoy in a different mind set :wink:

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks pretty dope, I actually like how zombies is going in infinite warfare. I haven't even played a single online game yet. This map looks like something I would enjoy in a different mind set :wink:
I, as well, have literally not touched online in this game. I only need two more zombie achievements! Already did all sticker packs and easter egg, so I should be able to get them easily!!

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
I find the slasher very interesting. In the trailer, you see a very slow moving, Jason like, figure. I wonder if he is only for the Easter egg, or if he is similar to George Romero from Call of the Dead, where he is always just following you, waiting to screw you over!

Top Bottom
Login
Register