The BS Gamer

The BS Gamer

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
3 Hours making it.
Cinema 4D R.12 & Photoshop CS6 Used.
It took you three hours to make this? Dude come on. Even though it took you three hours all ready I still think it needs a lot of work still. You need to add more overlays and textures and what not. It literally looks like you just took the text straight from Cinema and aligned them to each other and called it quits. Although it was arranged relatively nicely it still needs work, add more effects to it. 5/10

BishopGamer

BishopGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It took you three hours to make this? Dude come on. Even though it took you three hours all ready I still think it needs a lot of work still. You need to add more overlays and textures and what not. It literally looks like you just took the text straight from Cinema and aligned them to each other and called it quits. Although it was arranged relatively nicely it still needs work, add more effects to it. 5/10
i like clean things

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
And it took me 7 hours to paint someones face - time isn't really important. I know whenever I make anything graphics related I take plenty of time. Hell, it took me days to make my most recent sig.

To the actual graphic... for saying you like simple things, this is hardly simple. The pyramids behind the text detract from the overall look, as does the controller behind the other, non-3D text. The outlines need to go as well; instead of putting a stroke on it look for alternative methods of blending/making it more appealing. If you spend time getting a good idea of how to create visually appealing text it'll help you in the long run. Look to a color wheel for better colors, yours are pale and have too much of a green hue. A more solid blue with another contrasting, or complimenting, color would benefit the piece tremendously.

Edit: as for an actual rating I'd give it a 3/10.

The BS Gamer

The BS Gamer

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
And it took me 7 hours to paint someones face - time isn't really important. I know whenever I make anything graphics related I take plenty of time. Hell, it took me days to make my most recent sig.
Whatever the case, I think that taking 3 hours on something like that is just ridiculous, for any skill. I know time doesn't matter as long as it turns out well (I was actually induced with rage at the time of the post so that was mostly why that had happened, I know I shouldn't take out my rage on others on the forum but I did). I know that taking time in graphics is a necessity and cutting corners is not an option, but to me it looks like a lot of corners were cut for the amount of time he spent.

Top Bottom
Login
Register