• Thread starter Imissedtoilet
  • Start date
  • Views 691
I

Imissedtoilet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i recently got a brand new xbox, and after about 2 days of using it, it started giving me the disc is unreadable error whenever i tried playing a game. sometimes it will still work with certain games, but with most games it will not work at all.

numpty

numpty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have bought a new x box console then it is covered by microsoft warranty,but if you mean you just bought the x box 2nd hand then it probaly needs a new laser or pot tweak

UnlinkedSquare

UnlinkedSquare

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
send it to MS. It might take longer but generally their repairs are better then what you can do taking it apart.

I

Imissedtoilet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was completely new from M$, and ive already repaired one that wouldnt read discs by opening it by myself. Does anyone know of easy fixes for this?

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i recently got a brand new xbox, and after about 2 days of using it, it started giving me the disc is unreadable error whenever i tried playing a game. sometimes it will still work with certain games, but with most games it will not work at all.
take it back to the store and get a replacement.

I

Imissedtoilet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know where its from, i got it from the windows laptops deal, it shipped to me in a regular xbox console case.

Top Bottom
Login
Register