What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    For new posts, you MUST include a screenshot of the lobby with the word Se7ensins and your Username.
    Charging for lobbies/offering recoveries is NOT allowed without express permission from Admin Team.
    Thanks!
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

New -Xbox Only- Best Deals -June 2024 Bo1-Bo2 Remote Recovery Safe-No Bans-Online

J

JC420z

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah right my bad brother I was just off the game didn’t realise, let me know when you can do it and black ops 2, my apologies
Post automatically merged:

I’ve just turned my Xbox off anyway

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah right my bad brother I was just off the game didn’t realise, let me know when you can do it and black ops 2, my apologies

Ok getting on your account now.

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ok it seems your account was corrupted in the past by someone which was why rank wasn’t sticking. Unfortunately I had to reset your account for it to erase the corrupt code. Sorry if you cared about your previous stats but you should be all set. Lmk how your account looks now & anything else you need please lmk!

J

JC420z

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ts worked brother, can’t thank you enough!!!! Extremely pleased, can you do black ops 2?

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ts worked brother, can’t thank you enough!!!! Extremely pleased, can you do black ops 2?
Ok good! No problem bro, glad I could help! Oh right I’ll get on there now. Make sure to sign out again. I’ll lyk when finished.

J

JC420z

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn’t work that time

Said the same thing as last time

Maybe you need to reset it again

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn’t work that time

Said the same thing as last time
Ok I’ll try again. My tool is messing up all of a sudden. Sorry about that.

Ok I’ll try again. My tool is messing up all of a sudden. Sorry about that.
Ok you should be good now!

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE:
Will be going out for a few hours in a lil. If you missed out again please make sure to post your gts below as well as what game with rank/unlocks you need done. Will update thread to online when I’m back!

Last edited:
J

JC420z

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll look now brother

It’s worked, you’re a legend!!! Thank you so much

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
**UPDATE**
Anyone interested feel free to drop your GTs below & let me know what rank you need & for what game. If you are more comfortable sending me a private message with your gt instead of displaying it on here that is fine or by discord go ahead! All accounts will be completed in order of who messages me or posts their gts. Will be doing bo1/bo2 accounts later tonight & tomorrow night through weekend! Will update status when I am online. Take care everyone!

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: Will be online late tonight around. Make sure to drop your gts. Make sure to put down what rank/ game you need modded. Will be doing all accounts in order as I receive.

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Black ops 1 Xbox 360 gt: shemightbelegal

Prestige 15 xbox360 black ops 1
I’ll probably be on later tn so I’ll mod your account & will lyk before I do in case you are signed in to it.

S

shesnotlegal

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll probably be on later tn so I’ll mod your account & will lyk before I do in case you are signed in to it.
That’s so cash bruv ur goated my RGH is bricked or I’d do it myself

Is
is there any chance you could also put a few god mode classes on there for me?

Last edited:
Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Online & doing recovery’s/ infection lobbies for was & cod4 for anyone interested in those games.

That’s so cash bruv ur goated my RGH is bricked or I’d do it myself

Is

is there any chance you could also put a few god mode classes on there for me?
About to do your account now. Will update when I am done.

S

shesnotlegal

Reaction score
Sin$
Online & doing recovery’s/ infection lobbies for was & cod4 for anyone interested in those games.

About to do your account now. Will update when I am done.
Bet brutha y thank you !

Top Bottom
Login
Register