What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    For new posts, you MUST include a screenshot of the lobby with the word Se7ensins and your Username.
    Charging for lobbies/offering recoveries is NOT allowed without express permission from Admin Team.
    Thanks!
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

New -Xbox Only- Best Deals -July- 2024 Bo1-Bo2 Remote Recovery Safe-No Bans-OFFLINE

S

ShadyxAsylum

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt- RGCTeMPeR
Need achievements if possible, and unlock all, idc what prestige just put your personal favorite.
Post automatically merged:

Gt- RGCTeMPeR
Bo1- prestige master, unlock all, and achievements.
Mw2- achievements
OG Mw- any prestige, unlock all, and achievements. If possible that'd be great my man

Last edited:
T

trey78

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: TiktokTrey3420
Black Ops 1
Unlock all and prestige 4 level 50 if possible

T

TheSuds44

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Sans Franciscan
Black Ops 2
Prestige 8 unlock all
Thx brodie!!

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will get to doing accounts today. Only doing Bo1/Bo2 recovery’s atm. Anyone who needs either of those games lmk your gt, what rank & if you need unlocks. Also achievements can’t be unlocked. Also there is a risk of a ban to your account if all are unlocked!

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Sans Franciscan
Black Ops 2
Prestige 8 unlock all
Thx brodie!!
Your account is now done. Enjoy!

gt Cgaok
bo2 prestige 14
unlock all and modded stats if u can thanks
Getting to your account now

gt Cgaok
bo2 prestige 14
unlock all and modded stats if u can thanks
Account should be done. Lmk

Last edited:
C

Cloaksz

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think it did its still the same as when i was on earlier, could u do bo1 instead? i would rather have stuff on there anyway

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think it did its still the same as when i was on earlier, could u do bo1 instead? i would rather have stuff on there anyway
Ok I’ll look into it soon. I had trouble modding your account at first because it kept kicking me off. Idk if you were playing on it but I did lyk I was going to mod it before I did so don’t know if you seen or not. Make sure you are off your account when I say I am about to mod it please.

C

Cloaksz

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I’ll look into it soon. I had trouble modding your account at first because it kept kicking me off. Idk if you were playing on it but I did lyk I was going to mod it before I did so don’t know if you seen or not. Make sure you are off your account when I say I am about to mod it please.
okay my game might have been on at the time sorry

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: TiktokTrey3420
Black Ops 1
Unlock all and prestige 4 level 50 if possible
Account is done. Enjoy!

Hey thank you! It popped for me for a second when I logged on and then immediately deranked me lol
Try now. I may have fixed it!

okay my game might have been on at the time sorry
It’s ok. I tried to fix your bo2 account. Lmk if it saves now. Also your bo1 account should be all set as well!

Last edited:
B

bigredchilly

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi mate - please could you help upgrade me and my mates on black ops 1 xbox? we are trying to play online and so would like unlock all - and max prestige if possible?

Our gamertags are Humanetitan27, Lobstr2731 and residentclive.

Thank you all so much if you are able to do this!

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi mate - please could you help upgrade me and my mates on black ops 1 xbox? we are trying to play online and so would like unlock all - and max prestige if possible?

Will try to get to them all later when I get off work! Il

Best Deals

Best Deals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey bro couldd you do my bo1 account

- gamer tag : munro 15th & unlock all??
Your account is done. Enjoy!

All accounts are done. Enjoy!

All Accounts are now complete! Will be taking a break for a few days and will be busy with life things. Anyone needing a recovery please still post your gts/what rank & I will get to them later this week! Hope everyone has a good one!

Last edited:
I

ibecker19

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: GI Enterprise (that is an i not and L)
My classes are all locked for BO2. I was wondering if you had the ability to unlock them? Thank you regardless!

Top Bottom
Login
Register