• Views 480
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben 4 Steelers

Ben 4 Steelers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins Members! I was wondering if anyone has information on how to get the newest Xbox One update. Microsoft said it was live but I haven't gotten it yet. Have you guys? Please post a message on this thread to give me information! Thank you!

X

Xboxfan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its random, i think everybody gets it by sometime this weekend. Most of my friends got it already but I have not.

hunter nava

hunter nava

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother got it yesterday and I haven't gotten it yet and we live in the same house -_-

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I recieved mine when I logged on about an hour ago, was the first time on in day or two though.

x RaTeD

x RaTeD

The Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me I just switched my xbox to instant on mode, left it for 30 minutes and turned it back on and it updated :smile:

Ben 4 Steelers

Ben 4 Steelers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have gotten the update..... Thank you all Se7ensins Members!:thumbsup:

Zacky MT

Zacky MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now this is what happened with me and a few other people have reported it as well. When you want to update your console turn it to instant on. I would leave it like that tbh. Then when you turn it on, try turning back off. Now when the update is installing, the white logo on your xbox will flash. Once that has finished, the light on your powerbrick will go orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register