What's new

Discussion New Xbox 360 Controller

Evolved

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
i dont knoe what you guys think, i like it and they are improving the Dpad!

SOURCE- http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/30/rumor-microsoft-prepping-new-xbox-360-controller-with-improved/

Ball

60% of the time I work, every time
Reaction score
i just sold mine lol.. there is nothing different.. shiny xbox button and thats it

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks the same to me other than the LED's. The D-Pad should be like the Modern Warfare 2 controller's.

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Edit: Uhhh, I mean, I wish this new one would have come with my Slim. I feel gipped now.

Jman864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will it replace the new Xbox 360 S controller (pictured above)? Or will it be a separate, special controller? We've got plenty of questions and will try to dig up some more info, so stay tuned.

So thats the slim controller... nice try with the troll tho you almost got me, until i actually read the article lol.

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
Holy crap the image just servers as a stock shot for the article, it is just Xbox 360 S controller. Aka the pic has nothing to do with the article/rumor.

We've got it on good authority that sometime this Holiday season, Microsoft will launch a new Xbox 360 controller with a rather unique d-pad. According to our trusted source, when one rotates the d-pad ninety degrees on this new controller, it'll raise up about a quarter of an inch -- a modification apparently revealed to be targeted at fighting game fans.
Clicking a link and reading the first paragraph is a lot of work I guess. :unsure:

BreakdowN

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Looks retarded.

I took an Elite controller and a regular controller. Took them apart and put the white bumpers, triggers, and back and start buttons on the black one. It looks pretty sick. I am going to do the same with the red and black one.

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I like the controller that came with the slim... Right now i'm rockin' the evil controller mod

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
Again, read the article and my post above. The pictured controller is just a stock photo from the Xbox 360 S.

Top Bottom