What's new

Discussion New Xbox 360 Banning News and Info (All Discussion Goes Here)

• Thread starter Carson
  • Start date
  • Views 25,689
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All updates on iXtreme Lite Touch can be found on Team Jungle's Twitter:

http://twitter.com/TeamJungle

iXtreme Firmware is detectable by Microsoft:

1zxw0mq.jpg

[10:23] <+c4eva> ixtreme LT is coming along nicely, it has been a GREAT day! hang in there!
[12:57] <+c4eva> ixtreme LT does not care about waves, as per orig fw
[1:01] <+c4eva> LT will assume disk has correct stealth!
[1:01] <LinkK> MS will be able to detect LT also
[1:02] <+c4eva> linnk:no!
[1:05] <+c4eva> behaviour of ixtreme is detectable on backups!

M

MyxNutsxHurt

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm...Well will be good when the new firmware comes out...But how would they know if its not detectable by M$ if all the ones now are?

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
MyxNutsxHurt said:
Hmm...Well will be good when the new firmware comes out...But how would they know if its not detectable by M$ if all the ones now are?

I guess you'll just have to trust them and their knowledge. I know I do.

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
180 Modded Consoles Banned in 3 days : Open Forum

Some information that I would like to share with everyone in the modding scene.
We have had over 180 console banned in the UK in the last 3 days.
To give you information on the drives:

Over 70% were Liteon liteon 74850c.
The other were a mixture of hitachi, samsung, benq and liteon 83850c

The liteon 74850c all had ixtreme 1.6
Whilst the others had a combo of 1.6 and where 1.6 was not possible as in case of hitachi it was 1.51.

All of the games used on the console were stealth checked and verified via ABGX.
No early releases had been played on these consoles and no non stealth checked games have been played at any stage.
No activate ISO disc has been used on any of these consoles

All of the consoles have now been banned in the last 3 days approx.

M$ are now able to read the Ixtreme firmware, it does not matter at all which ixtreme you are running, you can be playing your originals or just use XBL for whatever other reason but the new XBL update released by M$ contains information to detect ixtreme modded consoles.
If you have not had the ban yet, enjoy while you can because it is only a matter of time now before they ban you.

Best idea at the moment if you have not been banned is to flash to stock firmware where possible and then wait for a new Ixtreme or Hard Mod which ever way the scene decides to go.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope the firmware come out fast, but when its out i hope MS can see a flaw straight away and that will be another Xbox banned. :frown:

M

MyxNutsxHurt

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as Carson said he trusted them...We all did for a long time..And now M$ as something or w/e we dont know.

But when the new firmware comes out they are going to redeem themselves i hope! And get some good *** **** out there.

A

Azzid

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamebeatter said he spoke with c4Eva and said it will b out in a month or 2

D

demha88

Reaction score
Sin$
Got banned last night :frown:

Banned: Yes
DVD Drive Brand: Hitachi
iXtreme Version: 1.5
Games Played Online: MW2, Borderlands

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Azzid said:
Gamebeatter said he spoke with c4Eva and said it will b out in a month or 2
yea i did speak with him but thats what he said would be the earliest

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
gamebeatter said:
yea i did speak with him but thats what he said would be the earliest

did he say the FW was detectable for sure?

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bradymac said:
did he say the FW was detectable for sure?
he just said that it is un-detectable.

imo the current fw is undetectable as well, m$ has most likely been flagging consoles for quite some time now, and hitting them all at once, majority of it has to do with mw2, but other than that it could have been a large number of things.

no one should really be complaining, as it all boils down too yourself when you decided to break the T.O.S. Agreement and modify your 360. im not worried about it. im going to flash my other box as soon as i get a new probe and i'll be back up and running as if nothing ever happened.

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:
he just said that it is un-detectable.

imo the current fw is undetectable as well, m$ has most likely been flagging consoles for quite some time now, and hitting them all at once, majority of it has to do with mw2, but other than that it could have been a large number of things.

no one should really be complaining, as it all boils down too yourself when you decided to break the T.O.S. Agreement and modify your 360. im not worried about it. im going to flash my other box as soon as i get a new probe and i'll be back up and running as if nothing ever happened.

ok cool, im not complaining, its always good to know why i was banned, i have a back-up too, thing i'm confused about is the link i put up says 180 consoles were banned for no reason..it can't be BS... unless the files that abgx thought were good, weren't

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
This is probably why I was not banned. Auto-fixing never sounded right to me so I disabled i.

iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to know what M$ has up there sleve...but im glad another FM is in the works. I also found something interesting here

360 Oct '09 List (fgsfds360)

I don't know how to add to it though, i seen it on another site.

Killer Austin

Killer Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i auto fixed my cod i hope thats legit and i dont get ****ed over, mabey i should stop auto fixing for now on what do you guys think. But then again the bannings are because of the firmware not improperly stealthed games, maybe just a flag from those i don't see why someone who rips a game would add improper stealth files it just doesn't make sense so there's almost no need for abgx anyways..

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So, lite touch will be unable to be distinguished from the stock firmware? Does this infer that current iX releases are noticeable, in their entirety, to Microsoft?

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
how come there are alot of people saying that c4eva said all ix firmware is now detectable by M$ and there are people saying that he also said that it isn't detectable
:?:?:?:?:?

I

iDevastate

Reaction score
Sin$
bradymac said:
how come there are alot of people saying that c4eva said all ix firmware is now detectable by M$ and there are people saying that he also said that it isn't detectable
:?:?:?:?:?
Some people just go on what they hear, which is why rumors spread quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register