What's new

Patched *NEW* WORKING HOW TO SAVE A BMX IN THE FACILITY

BarbieTingZ

BarbieTingZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found a NEW WORKING METHOD on how to SAVE A BMX IN THE FACILITY together with the help of my friend DefiantApache.

I have combined the Give Friends to Avenger Method together with my own method in able for us to SAVE A BMX IN THE FACILITY

(No Hate Just Love)

FOUNDERS:

GIVE FRIENDS TO AVENGER METHOD
(Part of The Steps)
•SCOOBA AND ELECTRICWUN

SAVE BMX IN THE FACILITY
•KRISPPYKIM

REQUIREMENTS:
•One Friend
•Invite Only Session
(Hosted by your friend)
•Facility
(Same Facility as your Friend)
•Avenger
(Your Friend Requirements its not necessary for you to have an avenger)
•Bmx
•Free Elegy

STEPS:
•Make Your way to an invite only session Hosted by your friend
•Make Your way to your Facility with the Bmx in front of your facility (outside)
•Once the bmx is in the Map go inside your and Register as a CEO
•once you already registered as a ceo send invite to your friend to join in your organization
•once you sent the invite hover over retire and stay in black alert screen to retire.

(FRIEND)
•Host an Invite only session
•Make your way to your own Facility
•go at the back of your avenger and wait for the invite of your friend
•go near the exit of your avenger and pull up your phone and hover over join ceo
•accept the invite by pressing X OR A
•Rigth after accepting the invite run towards the exit and you will see the alert to exit the avenger on the top left hand corner of the screen spam x to run
•you will be in a quick black screen this is the moment you shud tell your friend to retire
•if done correctly you and your friend should be in the default facility

(YOU)
•run towards the free elegy rh8 and go in the driver seat
•tell your friend to go in the passenger seat of the car as soon as you see his character touching the door that’s the moment you will press triangle to exit the vehicle
•if done correctly your friend will be able to drive around the facility
•position the car the same way as i did in the video
•Teleport in and out of the car
•go to the yellow circle and look at your car and press triangle and x at the same time
•if done correctly you will spawn outside with the car
•drive it back in the facility and you will see garage full alert screen accept that and replace the car with the free elegy
•you will see the elegy inside the facility
•go to the vehicle management menu press right in the dpad now you will see the free elegy description is BMX but its still a free elegy at this point
•now put the bmx in slot 1
•get out of the facility and request through mechanic the bmx
•drive it around a little bit
•start a titan of a job back out of the setting screen
•the bike should not be in the map
•walk in the facility on foot
•go to the vehicle management and there you go your bmx is waiting for you in slot 1

I will post a video on HOW TO DUPLICATE THE BMX and also THE SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH on how to do it.

Thank you guys! I hope you appreciate my effort cuz i’ve been doing this all day today! Cheers!

T

Tyrkerdurk

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait to try it out, but I am in need of a friend atm. Anyone on PC wanna team up?

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
great find will try it out soon and thanks for the clear steps :thumbsup:

X

XnoidX5

Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna give this a go, it seems like the best method yet, but no one has the Route 68 Facility, Next time I guess

I wanna give this a go, it seems like the best method yet, but no one has the Route 68 Facility, Next time I guess

Works! Though doing these steps I did something a bit differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KILLSWITCH1007

Reaction score
Sin$
I have found a NEW WORKING METHOD on how to SAVE A BMX IN THE FACILITY together with the help of my friend DefiantApache.

I have combined the Give Friends to Avenger Method together with my own method in able for us to SAVE A BMX IN THE FACILITY

(No Hate Just Love)

FOUNDERS:

GIVE FRIENDS TO AVENGER METHOD
(Part of The Steps)
•SCOOBA AND ELECTRICWUN

SAVE BMX IN THE FACILITY
•KRISPPYKIM

REQUIREMENTS:
•One Friend
•Invite Only Session
(Hosted by your friend)
•Facility
(Same Facility as your Friend)
•Avenger
(Your Friend Requirements its not necessary for you to have an avenger)
•Bmx
•Free Elegy

STEPS:
•Make Your way to an invite only session Hosted by your friend
•Make Your way to your Facility with the Bmx in front of your facility (outside)
•Once the bmx is in the Map go inside your and Register as a CEO
•once you already registered as a ceo send invite to your friend to join in your organization
•once you sent the invite hover over retire and stay in black alert screen to retire.

(FRIEND)
•Host an Invite only session
•Make your way to your own Facility
•go at the back of your avenger and wait for the invite of your friend
•go near the exit of your avenger and pull up your phone and hover over join ceo
•accept the invite by pressing X OR A
•Rigth after accepting the invite run towards the exit and you will see the alert to exit the avenger on the top left hand corner of the screen spam x to run
•you will be in a quick black screen this is the moment you shud tell your friend to retire
•if done correctly you and your friend should be in the default facility

(YOU)
•run towards the free elegy rh8 and go in the driver seat
•tell your friend to go in the passenger seat of the car as soon as you see his character touching the door that’s the moment you will press triangle to exit the vehicle
•if done correctly your friend will be able to drive around the facility
•position the car the same way as i did in the video
•Teleport in and out of the car
•go to the yellow circle and look at your car and press triangle and x at the same time
•if done correctly you will spawn outside with the car
•drive it back in the facility and you will see garage full alert screen accept that and replace the car with the free elegy
•you will see the elegy inside the facility
•go to the vehicle management menu press right in the dpad now you will see the free elegy description is BMX but its still a free elegy at this point
•now put the bmx in slot 1
•get out of the facility and request through mechanic the bmx
•drive it around a little bit
•start a titan of a job back out of the setting screen
•the bike should not be in the map
•walk in the facility on foot
•go to the vehicle management and there you go your bmx is waiting for you in slot 1

I will post a video on HOW TO DUPLICATE THE BMX and also THE SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH on how to do it.

Thank you guys! I hope you appreciate my effort cuz i’ve been doing this all day today! Cheers!

Whenever I try to exit my avenger and join my friends CEO, it always completely kicks me out of the facility. Why?

A

Agent75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I try to exit my avenger and join my friends CEO, it always completely kicks me out of the facility. Why?

some sessions will have you join the CEO company faster than others. There seems to be a set time from when the phone closes (from joining) and when the exit prompt will pop. If you "join" the ceo faster than the exit prompt pops AND your ability to select exit, you will end up outside facility. I remedied this by "plug pulling" right after I join CEO, plug it immediately back in and exit avenger. Having friend retire CEO while I'm black screen. Worked then.

You can test this yourself just by opening phone, then close it and see the delay to when the exit prompt pops.

If you join a CEO company while in your facility, you will get kicked out.

K

KILLSWITCH1007

Reaction score
Sin$
some sessions will have you join the CEO company faster than others. There seems to be a set time from when the phone closes (from joining) and when the exit prompt will pop. If you "join" the ceo faster than the exit prompt pops AND your ability to select exit, you will end up outside facility. I remedied this by "plug pulling" right after I join CEO, plug it immediately back in and exit avenger. Having friend retire CEO while I'm black screen. Worked then.

You can test this yourself just by opening phone, then close it and see the delay to when the exit prompt pops.

If you join a CEO company while in your facility, you will get kicked out.
Pulling the Ethernet cable just gets me kicked from the session.

A

Agent75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pulling the Ethernet cable just gets me kicked from the session.

Do it very quickly...you only need to be unplugged for a split second. Just enough to give you time to exit avenger.
Accept CEO, unplug, plug in, walk forward and exit.

K

KILLSWITCH1007

Reaction score
Sin$
Do it very quickly...you only need to be unplugged for a split second. Just enough to give you time to exit avenger.
Accept CEO, unplug, plug in, walk forward and exit.
I unplug it and plug it back in immediately. Still get kicked. What platform are you on?

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone get the problem of not being able to enter the car again after friend can drive in facility?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you accomplish this
Friend gets in driver seat. You get in passenger. Friend gets out. Then you get out. You cannot drive car but it should be yours again.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Friend gets in driver seat. You get in passenger. Friend gets out. Then you get out. You cannot drive car but it should be yours again.
It wouldn't let me in after that at all.
Edit: I've done facility merges before with a similar method. Idk I'm going to try again.

Bwright82

Bwright82

Reaction score
Sin$
So it’s not giving the the option to over write a car when I drive the elegy back in anyone else experiencing this?

Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an akula on my facility. Is there any way that I can move to my Moc or back to hangar?
Already tried;:
.Bring moc's car to facility.
Bring other car to swap on anula
Make the teleport glitch to fly out with akula and take to hangar (mover other vehicle instead)

Last edited:
ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant you then swap this with a car in your garage and put the BMX in your garage?

Top Bottom
Login
Register