Anthonyski

Anthonyski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
requirements:
moc or office with modshop
nightclub with atleast one of the 10 car garage

ALSO, IF IT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU, TRY AGAIN... IVE DUPED 120+ CARS IN THE LAST MONTH, 30 BEING WITH THIS VERY SAME METHOD.
video:

steps:
open phone go to quick job
go to garage door
then go to last option named playlist,(or use lamar mission or heist join direct)
immediately after starting that, go to pause-online-jobs-play job-rockstar created- titan of a job
note: TO EVERYONE THAT IS HAVING TROUBLE... WHEN YOU GO TO START TITAN OF A JOB, SIT ON THE ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO START SCREEN FOR 10 SECONDS, IVE NOTICED ITS HIT BETTER THAT WAY

then when you hear a joining noise or the loading wheel flickers, press UP UP X or A then black screen, UP UP X or A
note: if you have terrorbyte, presss UP UP UP X or A, then black screen... UP UP UP X or A
IF YOU GET THE "no active host" black screen just accept or decline it, doesnt affect the glitch
then back out, go to blue circle
swap ur car with a free elegy/faggio
then drive out your car and drive into MOC or into office and change license plate color in mod shop
thats it!

Last edited:
LtzHammy

LtzHammy

Reaction score
Sin$
Why is nothing working for me? I’ve only got the 2nd Garrage and I’ve been trying this for 3 hours everytime I get no map I get no circle and now with the new method I don’t get black screen unless I spam the hell out of the Up and A?

Anthonyski

Anthonyski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is nothing working for me? I’ve only got the 2nd Garrage and I’ve been trying this for 3 hours everytime I get no map I get no circle and now with the new method I don’t get black screen unless I spam the hell out of the Up and A?
do you have terrorbyte?

Anthonyski

Anthonyski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope.

The old method never worked me either I think it’s because I only have the 2nd that I need to press up less times.
i dont know try restarting your game, ive duplicated cars in garage 2,3 and 4. they all work for me.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty sure you have to have at lest 2 garages in the NC for this to work.

you can do your dupes in one garage but you need the other ones so when you hit Up, A(X) you scroll through those selections in the background.

Laerun

Laerun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it showing PC in the title? I thought these elegy rh8 dupes didn't work on PC? Or can someone confirm it is somehow working?

test subject

test subject

Reaction score
Sin$
XB1

thanks OP! working flawlessly and just added 10 more dupes in the collection.

Quick tip:

- if the loading bar doesnt flicker within 5 full rotations (meaning the circle comingbback around the top) go ahead and press UP UP A and the screen will go black allowing you to continue the glitch

LtzHammy

LtzHammy

Reaction score
Sin$
pretty sure you have to have at lest 2 garages in the NC for this to work.

you can do your dupes in one garage but you need the other ones so when you hit Up, A(X) you scroll through those selections in the background.

Thanks for the help I can confirm 100% you need at least Garage 3 for this glitch to work or else the blue circle won’t appear I think this is the biggest problem for most people!

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just duped a retro in b3 and now got a dead empty spot.. Be carefull..
that's probably not what caused the dead spot. I have duped hundred of cars on the last 3 years ( I have 800 million) and never got a dead spot from duping cars in normal garages. I believe you that its there but not because you duped. you probably had it before from a BMX in facility glitch or plane in garage glitch. It was hidden in a queue and moved to that spot on its own.

Pratham28

Pratham28

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch was working for me, now I’m getting stuck on a infinite black screen.

ZurvivorZ

ZurvivorZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it showing PC in the title? I thought these elegy rh8 dupes didn't work on PC? Or can someone confirm it is somehow working?

They do work, you just have to sell them right away, as retros reset to RH8s after reset or returning to story on PC iirc

Aren't the button presses wrong here? It's only one up then a/x for non terrorbyte users and two ups then a/x for terrorbyte users correct? Or am I getting confused with the old glitch and this is part of the workaround?

Top Bottom
Login
Register