• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 11,033
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Look´s like it´s Patched. Try it with the second Account 10 Minutes ago.

To the Point where you Buy Ammunation and Change the Stil (Second PS4) the Money was the same and the Apartment was on the Map. But after Login with the Main PS4 the Money was gone
I did it just 20 minutes ago with no problems, using the method described in the other '8 million dollar' thread. Pretty much the same.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but useless if the Account has only 1.1 Millionen. So it´s not possible to Buy all the Bulidings

Try it a second time with the rest of the Money. This way of Glitch didn´t work for me anymore

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but useless if the Account has only 1.1 Millionen. So it´s not possible to Buy all the Bulidings
Not at all, I started with 600k and now have 102 mill on that account :smile: A bit slow start but it picks up real fast.
If you gonna try again, try with something reallt cheap just in case the have sneaked out a patch.
And remember to buy ammo!

Good luck.

EDIT: So it didnt work the second time eather?

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah everything is working fine. Change the Stil and Buy Ammunation. Than go to Story Mode.

Than Login with the Main PS and go Online.... Here you get an Error Message "Error to Load Online. Getting back to Story Mode

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah everything is working fine. Change the Stil and Buy Ammunation. Than go to Story Mode.

Than Login with the Main PS and go Online.... Here you get an Error Message "Error to Load Online. Getting back to Story Mode
Ouch. That doesnt sound good.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah... Fresh Restart of Playstation one and two. Internet also. The same Error

Mopwork

Mopwork

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it a moment ago, first i bought 2 deluxo to Test, than i do again to get Christmas Mask, works fine, Just Join someone If you got an Error loading online....
Please Stop calling "patched" If you can't Hit it or there is a small Change...

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it a moment ago, first i bought 2 deluxo to Test, than i do again to get Christmas Mask, works fine, Just Join someone If you got an Error loading online....
Please Stop calling "patched" If you can't Hit it or there is a small Change...
Still working like a charm
So no errors or problems for you?

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So than you Guys Suprise us and say how you go Online without the Error Message?

Maybe make a Restart and see whats happend

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register