• Views 9,247
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The car respawns where I left it under the map (after godmode glitch). It stays there all the time, no way to get the car it’s under the map, even if I recall the mechanic, it still respawns there.

Correct me if I am doing smthn wrong.
Start titan of a job then leave it... Your car should spawn atop the map, but you won't be able to move it, so your friend has to bring his MOC to that location in order to finish the process

SANTANGELO

SANTANGELO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah obese explain better he talk english , i'm Italian
are u talking now or some days ago , coz before they get patched i tryed with god mode , and have afterpatch like 10 days ago
tbh i don't need to be famous here , i don't need foreigners subs , the world know me for other things , if you want add as founder i don't have problem btw
Yeah I had figured that one as well but I wont claim anything it was Just too obvious also is better if a third person helps in god mode that way no need to get unglitched EVERY time

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it work with an impromptu race?
It only works if after you enter God mode you spawn atop the map (weirdly, if this happens, you will be able to drive your personal vehicle).

Otherwise, if you spawn underneath the map, you need to use shark cards on MOC, then criminal pack on parking garage.

PS: if you use this last method, after the minute the helper shouldn't leave the criminal pack, but press PS button once wait 1 sec, then press it again to go back ingame AND THEN leave the criminal pack

Last edited:
Storm kilo

Storm kilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happ
The car respawns where I left it under the map (after godmode glitch). It stays there all the time, no way to get the car it’s under the map, even if I recall the mechanic, it still respawns there.

Correct me if I am doing smthn wrong.
Same thing happened to me

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if u need to call the cars , i post on the thread , push d-right on a job in the map and u'll disable the passive mode , then u can call the cars

Everyone knows that you found it. Calm down :smile:
tbh i'm too much calm

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
By unstable I mean beginning goes well but because no one told me the stupid stuff that can happen at the end I have to wait until tomorrow for the trade

dxnllxd

dxnllxd

Reaction score
Sin$
When i do the god mode i get stuck on a white loading circle

T

TrippyThaQuick

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys a lot of the glitches here seem to be patched like the impromptu race and CEO methods. Idk about this particular one because I'm skeptical about running god mode due to consequences that I've heard about. Is there any other working GC2F glitches out there that dont require god mode?

S

Sanders21goh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys a lot of the glitches here seem to be patched like the impromptu race and CEO methods. Idk about this particular one because I'm skeptical about running god mode due to consequences that I've heard about. Is there any other working GC2F glitches out there that dont require god mode?
If you do this in an invite only or friend only lobby you dont have to worry about any consequences from God mode cuz who's gonna report you? There is a version that you don't get into a full God mode. Check out made man thug on yt

T

TrippyThaQuick

Reaction score
Sin$
If you do this in an invite only or friend only lobby you dont have to worry about any consequences from God mode cuz who's gonna report you? There is a version that you don't get into a full God mode. Check out made man thug on yt
Appreciate you man. And last question I'm only able to sell 1 car every 30 hours but everything's available as far as custom plates go and ive been pretty carefull for my sell limit. Any advice or info on that?

S

Sanders21goh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Appreciate you man. And last question I'm only able to sell 1 car every 30 hours but everything's available as far as custom plates go and ive been pretty carefull for my sell limit. Any advice or info on that?
Not sure on that one. Maybe just reset the cache if that doesn't help then I'm not too sure. I've never had a sell limit before. My friend that I helped get a ton of dupes seemed to have this happen to him after selling a few too many. We thought he got dupe detected and got a sell limit but then it seemed to go away the next day. Try the cache. If that doesn't help maybe someone else can have better advice for you

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long have you been able to only sell 1/30hours

Is this glitch still working????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register