• Views 9,242
Status
Not open for further replies.
_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It only respawns the bikes from Motorcycle club next to me, but not mechanic’s.
then call the car

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
then call the car

The car respawns where I left it under the map (after godmode glitch). It stays there all the time, no way to get the car it’s under the map, even if I recall the mechanic, it still respawns there.

Correct me if I am doing smthn wrong.

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The car respawns where I left it under the map (after godmode glitch). It stays there all the time, no way to get the car it’s under the map, even if I recall the mechanic, it still respawns there.

i get it on the map normally , what kind of god mode you use ?

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

only have to do is strat any mission and left the mision

N

Notme1234567

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know of a working god mode glitch that works as of today? Link?

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe this is patched but people are working on a route around of course but I don't know I tried it the three ways that I know and it is not working. all three ways just suck you into the garage immediately maybe the penthouse garage works but I highly doubt it?

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In other thread way before you did but it's cool everyone does it nowadays
This thread have more of 7 days like the day i upload the video on my channel (opened Sep 26, 2019), the glitch work like the 1st video , with the old godmode patched , where i copy your idea?????? No one look this thread coz there was a easy version

Last edited:
SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would like to thank you for the gc2f steps. You got credits for this beside the godmode.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Obese giraffe video explains it better, and dariog you said 100% patched then I said use God mode then you uploaded video proof is on the thread mate but ok I'm done with gta now till GTA 6 comes :smile:

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obese giraffe video explains it better, and dariog you said 100% patched then I said use God mode then you uploaded video proof is on the thread mate but ok I'm done with gta now till GTA 6 comes :smile:
yeah obese explain better he talk english , i'm Italian
are u talking now or some days ago , coz before they get patched i tryed with god mode , and have afterpatch like 10 days ago
tbh i don't need to be famous here , i don't need foreigners subs , the world know me for other things , if you want add as founder i don't have problem btw

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah obese explain better he talk english , i'm Italian
are u talking now or some days ago , coz before they get patched i tryed with god mode , and have afterpatch like 10 days ago
tbh i don't need to be famous here , i don't need foreigners subs , the world know me for other things , if you want add as founder i don't have problem btw

Everyone knows that you found it. Calm down :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register