• Start date
  • Views 8,316
Status
Not open for further replies.
_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It only respawns the bikes from Motorcycle club next to me, but not mechanic’s.
then call the car

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
then call the car

The car respawns where I left it under the map (after godmode glitch). It stays there all the time, no way to get the car it’s under the map, even if I recall the mechanic, it still respawns there.

Correct me if I am doing smthn wrong.

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car respawns where I left it under the map (after godmode glitch). It stays there all the time, no way to get the car it’s under the map, even if I recall the mechanic, it still respawns there.

i get it on the map normally , what kind of god mode you use ?

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

only have to do is strat any mission and left the mision

N

Notme1234567

Reaction score
Anyone know of a working god mode glitch that works as of today? Link?

S

SHOREPIT19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to add godmode after each car?

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe this is patched but people are working on a route around of course but I don't know I tried it the three ways that I know and it is not working. all three ways just suck you into the garage immediately maybe the penthouse garage works but I highly doubt it?

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In other thread way before you did but it's cool everyone does it nowadays
This thread have more of 7 days like the day i upload the video on my channel (opened Sep 26, 2019), the glitch work like the 1st video , with the old godmode patched , where i copy your idea?????? No one look this thread coz there was a easy version

Last edited:
SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to thank you for the gc2f steps. You got credits for this beside the godmode.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Obese giraffe video explains it better, and dariog you said 100% patched then I said use God mode then you uploaded video proof is on the thread mate but ok I'm done with gta now till GTA 6 comes :smile:

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obese giraffe video explains it better, and dariog you said 100% patched then I said use God mode then you uploaded video proof is on the thread mate but ok I'm done with gta now till GTA 6 comes :smile:
yeah obese explain better he talk english , i'm Italian
are u talking now or some days ago , coz before they get patched i tryed with god mode , and have afterpatch like 10 days ago
tbh i don't need to be famous here , i don't need foreigners subs , the world know me for other things , if you want add as founder i don't have problem btw

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah obese explain better he talk english , i'm Italian
are u talking now or some days ago , coz before they get patched i tryed with god mode , and have afterpatch like 10 days ago
tbh i don't need to be famous here , i don't need foreigners subs , the world know me for other things , if you want add as founder i don't have problem btw

Everyone knows that you found it. Calm down :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register