What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched *NEW WORKAROUND* DUPLICATION CARS GLITCH IN GTA 5 ONLINE | PS4/PS5 (OLD GEN) | WORKS WITH ANY CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgyxyt

forgyxyt

Reaction score
Sin$
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THIS GLITCH : PRIVATE SESSION, FRIEND, ARENA WARS WORKSHOP, ANY CAR THAT YOU WANT TO DUPLICATE AND ANY CAR THAT YOU WILL USE AS DONOR, I RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY ELEGY AND PUT IN ONE OF YOUR GARAGE, FACILITY AND AVENGER, ACID LAB SO YOU CAN HVAE DAX CONTACT IN YOUR PHONE ALSO MOTOCLUB AND MOBILE OPERATIONS CENTER

GO TO ARENA WAR, OPEN INTERACTION MENU, PREFERENCES ANS CHOOSE LAST LOCATION, THEN SAVE THE GAME BY CHANGING OUTFIT, HAT OR MASK

FAST GO TO YOUR FACILITY, YOU CAN FLY ON CHOPPER OR OPPRESSOR

WHEN YOU GET THERE, ENTER IN ANY CAR AND INVITE FRIEND TO YOUR FACILITY,
WAIT TILL FRIEND ENTER IN YOUR CAR, AS SOON AS HE ENTERED, PRESS LEFT D-PAD ON THE CONTROLLER TO ENTER IN AVENGER

YOU ARE IN YOUR AVENGER, PRESS ONE TIME BUTTON BACK ON THE CONTROLLER AND CLICK ON EXIT THE AVENGER VECHILE WORKSHOP, WHAT YOU GONNA DO NEXT : CALL DAX AND REQUEST WORK FROM HIM, AS SOON AS YOU REQUESTED WORK FROM DAX, PRESS RIGHT D-PAD TO ACCESS THE AVENGER VECHILE WORKSHOP
WAIT TILL MENU ON RIGHT DISAPPEAR, AS SOON MENU DISAPPEARED, COUNT TO 3 SECOND AND ACCELERATE A CAR BY HOLDING DRIVE BUTTON ON THE CONTROLLER
YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WILL STUCK ON THE BLACK SCREEN, JOIN ANAWACK2P4 OR ANAWACK7 AND ACCEPT EVERY ALERT

MISSION WILL START AND YOU SPAWN IN THE CAR UNDERGROUND AND STRAIGHT DIE, THEN YOU WILL SPAWN AT THE ARENA WAR, YOUR CAR WILL BE THERE WITH A FRIEND INSIDE, FRIEND STILL ON THE BLACK SCREEN SO KILL HIM, FRIEND WILL SPAWN AROUND YOU AS WELL

NOW OPEN PAUSE MENU > ONLINE AND ENTER IN CREATIVE MODE
FRIEND MUST WAIT YOU AND INVITE YOU TO THE SESSION

WAIT TILL YOU LOAD IN CREATIVE MODE, AFTER YOU LOADED IN CREATIVE MODE, JOIN YOUR FRIEND INVITATION

YOU WILL SPAWN NEAR ARENA WAR, GO TO YOUR ARENA WAR GARAGE AND TAKE ANY CAR BUT NO THE SAME CAR THAT YOU GONNA DUPLICATE, CAR THAT YOU GONNA TAKE OF THE GARAGE WILL BE SAVE DON'T WORRY, ENTER IN CAR GO OUT AND FRIEND MUST TAKE YOUR CAR AND GO AWAY (FRIEND MUST STAY IN YOUR CAR WHOLE TIME UNTIL YOU TELL HIM TO LEAVE)

REGISTER AS MOTOCLUB AND REQUEST ANY MOTO, MOTO WILL NOT DISAPPEAR, DON'T WORRY, AFTER YOU REQUESTED, ENTER BACK IN ARENA WAR GARAGE AND CHOOSE CAR THAT YOU WANT TO DUPLICATE, YOU CAN DUPLICATE ANY CAR, ENTER IN CAR AND PRESS RIGHT D-PAD ON THE CONTROLLER TO MODIFY VECHILE, WITHOUT PRESSING ANYTHING "EXIT THE ARENA* GO OUT AND REQUEST YOUR MOC,THEN CALL MECHANIC AND CHOOSE CAR THAT GONNA BE REPLACED AS DUPLICATED CAR, YOU CAN CHOOSE ELEGY
AFTER YOU REQUESTED CAR, COUNT TO 5 SECONDS AND ON THE 5 SECOND FRIEND MUST EXIT YOUR CAR

NOW DRIVE TO YOUR MOC AND ENTER INSIDE, AFTER YOU ENTERED IN MOC, CAR WILL SAVE AUTOMATICALLY, NOW ITS UP TO YOU, YOU CAN KEEP DUPLICATING CAR, MUST DO THE SAME, FRIEND ENTER IN THIS CURRENT CAR AND YOU REQUEST MOTO FROM MOTOCLUB, THEN GO INSIDE ARENA AND TAKE CAR OUT THAT YOU WANNA DUPLICATE AND REDO EVERYTHING THE SAME BUT I WILL GO IN GARAGE TO SHOW YOU GUYS AND CONFIRM THAT CAR IS PERFECTLY DUPLICATED

AS YOU CAN SEE I GOT TWO OF THE THEM RIGHT NOW, LETS GOO

FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS!

[Media removed by Staff]

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All caps don't help. It makes it worse and harder to understand the post.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When did you last do this? I tried it yesterday and every time I drive to the MOC to store the car, a random job starts which eliminates the ability to enter MOC
Post automatically merged:

It’s almost like the Dax work doesn’t end

All caps don't help. It makes it worse and harder to understand the post.
No it doesn’t.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a repost of the facility dupe. same thing.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t see any different steps. This is old and I think patched. Have you done it recently?

And since when does an Issie sell for 3.8 million??

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t see any different steps. This is old and I think patched. Have you done it recently?

How much you wanna bet they haven't and reposted a patched glitch.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

its not patched, i duped a car yesterday. this is the same method i used in the magic slot post too

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is semi patched. I got it to work but after a few cars, a job started automatically which locked the MOC. I was not offered the job. It just started. Happened 4 times in a row. I think they are patching this but sending a job that starts automatically

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is semi patched. I got it to work but after a few cars, a job started automatically which locked the MOC. I was not offered the job. It just started. Happened 4 times in a row. I think they are patching this but sending a job that starts automatically
Marking this as patched.

OP, we've told you multiple times to not submit all-caps threads, yet you're back and doing it once again. I'd also recommend to live up to your own promises by implying that you will be answering people's questions, yet have given no responses to them here.

Glitch may be re-submitted with a proper written text tutorial and with more consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register