Reaction score
Requirements:
- 1 Friend.
- Bunker.
- Arena.
- Car you wanna merge from and onto.
- It requires TP glitch.

STEPS:
1) Create a Only Invite session and make sure you spawn in bunker.

2) Then you and your friend needs to be outside your bunker with any of your personal vehicle.

3) Bring out your interaction menu, hover over to Hide Options and make sure all of those Options are set to custom.

4) Now make sure you are in a different targetting mode because you need to join someone who is in a different session.

5) Both of you enters your Personal vehicle.

6) At this point LISTEN CAREFULLY. Enter your bunker and hit PAUSE and once your bunker loading screen goes black (You'll notice it behind the map) what you have to do is teleport anwhere by TP glitch in the map.

7) At this point you'll notice that your outside the bunker with a blank minimap and a loading screen in your bottom right corner and you friend is still inside your bunker. If this happens then you have hit correctly, if not then try again!

8) Now what you have to do is do TP glitch back to your bunker but make sure you should stay in the car. Do not exit.

9) At this point tell your friend to exit the bunker and enter to the passenger seat of your car.

10) Now do TP glitch next to your arena and once you reach outside the arena what you have to do is exit the car and then your friend enters the driving seat. Bring out your phone and start simeon or gerald or martin contact mission and once you are in the Lobby back out of it and do TP glitch back to your arena.

11) Now enter your arena and invite your friend.

12) From here get in the car you want the mods into then tell your friend to enter the passenger seat. Exit the car and make sure your friend enters the driver seat.

13) Once he enters the driving seat get in the car you want the mods from and enter the workshop. Once you are in the workshop tell your friend to drive the car he's in to the workshop and push behind you till the front end of the workshop and once done, tell him to park the car he's driving inside the workshop.

14) Now change something in the car, exit it and get in the car you want the Mods into.

15) Make sure your friend's matchmaking is set to closed and once done, tell him to bring out his phone > activity > arm wrestling > friends in session. And now he should not do anything.

16) Once you have recieve a job invite from him, (⚠️AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK!⚠️) press on Left D-Pad and quickly join him from party and keep spamming x to accept both alerts and you'll see your screen will start glitching.

17) And now you'll notice that you got kicked out from your arena. At this point, enter it and boom! you'll notice that your car has been merge placed inside your arena parking slot. If it didnt merge then try again because timing is a key!

This Glitch might be inconsistent in times but you gotta try again and be familiar with TP glitch !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :smile:

Video soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
T

The1PhantomX

Reaction score
You are the best!!!!!! Going to try now! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmmm I dont think you can do job teleport with a car bro.

F

FxckYoCars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Founders: BigBeef996 and FxckYoCars YANKMOBB

T

Txmahiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Founders: BigBeef996 and FxckYoCars YANKMOBB
I've done this since last 2 months ago and the reason I uploaded on se7ensins today is because they have released it already and no choice for the solo bennys merge... Im afraid to release it the same day as this current bennys merge or it will get patched

X

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Reaction score
Ummmmm I dont think you can do job teleport with a car bro.
That's what I was thinking. The videos I saw of this today on YouTube were on PS4 using real TP, not job TP.
Hoping it works, but I still would prefer a solo merge ppl keep talking about.

F

FxckYoCars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done this since last 2 months ago and the reason I uploaded on se7ensins today is because they have released it already and no choice for the solo bennys merge... Im afraid to release it the same day as this current bennys merge or it will get patched
We found this like a couple of weeks after tp got released

X

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Reaction score
Anyone able to confirm that job teleport works for this method on Xbox?

Can't test myself for an hour or so

T

Txmahiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. The videos I saw of this today on YouTube were on PS4 using real TP, not job TP.
Hoping it works, but I still would prefer a solo merge ppl keep talking about.
Let us know if job tp works for you :smile:

B

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
I got a pretty easy method I’ll post tomorrow. Basically just a new otr but only takes a second. No targeting modes etc.

Does this one work on xbox? I’m guessing that’s job tp. Not warp?

H

hotwheels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a pretty easy method I’ll post tomorrow. Basically just a new otr but only takes a second. No targeting modes etc.

What up broontango no we want a solo merge we were afraid this would happen no solo until the two player goes away damn us solo guys just keep getting pushed back again we have been waiting so patiently please someone find and post a solo way wow how frustrating

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I try joining job when entering bunker it says currently unavailable.

R

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
What is tp job or just any job

D

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Right on the d pad at the bunker?

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All sorts of steps in this tutorial doesn't make sense

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I’ll wait for yours because these instructions don’t make sense. Not for Xbox anyway

All sorts of steps in this tutorial doesn't make sense
Exactly

Right on the d pad at the bunker?
Sounds more like going into the MOC

What up broontango no we want a solo merge we were afraid this would happen no solo until the two player goes away damn us solo guys just keep getting pushed back again we have been waiting so patiently please someone find and post a solo way wow how frustrating
The guy that claims to have a solo merge hasn’t posted it. If it even exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom