What's new

Discussion New Windows Vista Themes?

I

iReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Messages
121
Reaction score
27
How do you install your own windows vista themes onto your computer?

Is there a tutorial somewhere?
 
Operating System
  1. Windows
ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Messages
4,114
Reaction score
2,248
iReVeNg3 said:
How do you install your own windows vista themes onto your computer?

Is there a tutorial somewhere?
Step 1: Download VistaGlazz and just run it, it automates the whole patching process so you don’t have to worry about it!
Step 2: Download a theme from somewhere (i recomend deviantart) and copy the theme to Windows/Resources/Themes folder.
Step 3: Right click on desktop and click on Personalize. From the page that pops up, click on Theme and choose your newly installed theme.

If you have any problems i will help.
 
I

iReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Messages
121
Reaction score
27
ZyGoMaTiC said:
Step 1: Download VistaGlazz and just run it, it automates the whole patching process so you dont have to worry about it!
Step 2: Download a theme from somewhere (i recomend deviantart) and copy the theme to Windows/Resources/Themes folder.
Step 3: Right click on desktop and click on Personalize. From the page that pops up, click on Theme and choose your newly installed theme.

If you have any problems i will help.

Could I have a link to some sites or something please?

I download them paste them in there and it dont work.
 
ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Messages
4,114
Reaction score
2,248
iReVeNg3 said:
Could I have a link to some sites or something please?

I download them paste them in there and it dont work.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCwV3u_I9Y]YouTube - Installing Custom Themes In Windows Vista S.P.1[/ame]
How about a video?

And this will work on any service pack.
 
Top Bottom