• Thread starter badboy4lifedog
  • Start date
  • Views 3,342
badboy4lifedog

badboy4lifedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok when me and my friend were on a racing map on sandbox in forge, i turned a corner and fell off so i went into forge mode and grabbed the mongoose under the blue lines real fast and i thought i was just holding it so i try to lift up and nuthing came up so i look down and i try to pull it up and then i noticed it was floating down and i was like wtf :blink: and after that it said, i still had something and then a mongoose came and i pushed it down and look at the one floating down and i was still holding this mongoose,there was another one that came out of it and it started floating a different way and i was like wtf :blink: ,after that i went to the theater to record it and when i was in theater mode i followed it and when it was almost at the ground it fell. is this new or old,PM me if you wanna see the video on xbl.

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't you fix your spelling and fix your grammar so I can understand what you are saying :/

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
old, like '07 old. Really easy to duplicate. Also, wrong forum.

R

RavvGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
hey,if you do the hands glitch. (technically the monitor/weapon glitch)and you are near a bunch of power-ups and grenades, you will pick them all up. must do weapons glitch via gravity hammer

Top Bottom
Login
Register