New Website Help Needed

• Thread starter FBALLMAN46
  • Start date
  • Views 397
F

FBALLMAN46

Reaction score
Sin$
Im planning on making a website to post the glitches and such that i know on halo. I know many and i already have many videos and such of glitches and mods etc. I want to use a free site but i do not know what to use. I am familiar with some HTML im still learning as well. I own frontpage already if that can help with a freesite at all. I read jays thread on using your comp as a server and im wondering what the best choice would be for starting a free website. Thanks in advance

H

halo2mn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well a good free web host that i use right now is ulmb.com they give a lot of disc space and bandwidth for free accs its 5 gig space and 500 bandwidth anyways sorry if thats advertising but anyway you can use frontpage and make all your pages in that then upload or ftp them to your site and then just add a link to a free forum system you could setup like phpbb or something or if you want it basic id suggest freewebs.com

A

AtomicBump

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to spend money on your site if you expect it to be successful.

Dont ***** about spending money.

You spend money to make money.

F

FBALLMAN46

Reaction score
Sin$
lol its not that im to cheap to pay for a site but i dnt have credit cards so i cant but i am willing to spend money on software and such to make the website. How do you make money off of a website of glitches or mods exactly?

H

halo2mn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well theres many ways like lets say you added a forum such as the one me or atomic own and you added some ads and maybe a premium section or vip for something those are just 2 sources of income besides for being able to just put some ads on like the homepage of your site which will also make money

F

FBALLMAN46

Reaction score
Sin$
my other question is as far as the domain name i dont want like for example www.(myspace.com/(domainname)) how do i make it something like www.(domainname).tk.com or something like that?

oo alright well i was planning on making this just to share what i kno also to just make a webpage and experiment with it then later maybe i will start putting money into a website depending on how it goes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register