Patched New way to keep Scuba Flippers + modded scuba dive outfit

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since it seems the original way was patched i'll share one

Step 1. Save a scuba outfit
Step 2. Put on a bodysuit (Doesn't need to be saved)
Step 3. Do the telescope merge glitch (Run towards the telescope and press the right D pad and it will take off your mask but you won't be looking through the telescope) and then put on your saved scuba outfit from the interaction menu. Walk away from the telescope
If the body suit mask comes back on proceed with the glitch.
step 4. Go to your clothing room and put on any top clothing (I prefer the racing jersey's, hoodies, or utility vest)
If the scuba shoes are still on then proceed with the glitch.
Step 5. Set your spawn to last location.
Step 6. Go outside and jump in some water (like a pound,lake or even the ocean) and stay in the water so your full scuba suit with your top clothing is showing.
Step 7. Eat some snacks so it well save for your last location and what a few seconds, then leave the session.
Step 8. You will spawn at your last location and will have the flippers and the top shirt you put on.
Step 9. Save the outfit

Warning: You cannot change the pants unless you do another glitch. (Thanks R*)

The shoes glitch is pretty well known but I find this more cool and useful than any other and less known. Also you can keep the flippers for another outfit just start from 1. to 4 and save.

Last edited:
revisaliar

revisaliar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bud u need to explain the glitch step by step not assume someone knows what your talking about when u refer to another glitch. Or link the page

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Since it seems the original way was patched i'll share one

Step 1. Save a scuba outfit
Step 2. Put on a bodysuit (Doesn't need to be saved)
Step 3. Do the telescope merge glitch and put on your saved scuba outfit
If the body suit mask comes back on proceed with the glitch.
step 4. put on any top clothing (I prefer the racing jersey's, hoodies, or utility vest)
If the scuba shoes are still on then proceed with the glitch.
Step 5. Set your spawn to last location.
Step 6. Go outside and jump in some water.
Step 7. Eat some snacks (maybe start up a ceo if you have one) what a few seconds then leave the session
Step 8. You will have the flippers and a modded outfit. You will have your scuba suit merged with your top outfit every time you jump in the water
Step 9. Save the outfit

Warning: You cannot change the pants unless you do another glitch. (Thanks R*)

The shoes glitch is pretty well known but I find this more cool and useful than any other and less known. Also you can keep the flippers for another outfit just start from 1. to 4 and save.
Didn't work. Tried 6 times. The scuba shoes are there but no flippers.

What is the reason for eating the snacks? Is that so your feet swell and the flippers can't come off?..15 tries...not working

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bud u need to explain the glitch step by step not assume someone knows what your talking about when u refer to another glitch. Or link the page
What part don't you understand? The telescope one?

Didn't work. Tried 6 times. The scuba shoes are there but no flippers.

What is the reason for eating the snacks? Is that so your feet swell and the flippers can't come off?..15 tries...not working
It's so you will have it saved for your last location. Eat the snacks while in the water then leave the session.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's so you will have it saved for your last location. Eat the snacks while in the water then leave the session.
I've tried eating snacks in the water and joining a CEO. I tried it out of the water. I waited 10 seconds up to up to 2 minutes I still spawn in wearing the shoes no flippers. I even bought a car just to get the save Circle and still no lock

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Y
I've tried eating snacks in the water and joining a CEO. I tried it out of the water. I waited 10 seconds up to up to 2 minutes I still spawn in wearing the shoes no flippers. I even bought a car just to get the save Circle and still no lock
You gotta stay in the water and leave the session.

Last edited:
Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Y

You gotta stay in the water and leave the session.
Lol yeah I get that since leaving the session is part of the glitch. my point was I've done all of these things and left the session and still spawn in with no flippers. Is this a YouTube find that you're posting or if you actually tried this on Xbox One? If soIf so you should be able to post a video of it working

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol yeah I get that since leaving the session is part of the glitch. my point was I've done all of these things and left the session and still spawn in with no flippers. Is this a YouTube find that you're posting or if you actually tried this on Xbox One? If soIf so you should be able to post a video of it working
It's a YouTube type of glitch. You can do it with the tron shoes,Jersery suit shoes and the scuba shoes. The Scuba shoes is just a little bit more effort if you want the flippers.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone get this working? I didn't but I did find a way to keep them so I'll post it if you can't get this working

BluViper

BluViper

Reaction score
Sin$
When I put on any top like you said the pants and shoes change. Even the ones you suggested like hoodie and racing jersey? Help?

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I put on any top like you said the pants and shoes change. Even the ones you suggested like hoodie and racing jersey? Help?
Do you have the body suit mask on with the scuba suit? You gotta have the Bodysuit mask on before you do the tops.

T

TreeBag

Reaction score
Sin$
It is mentioned that you can change the pants by doing another glitch but it is not clear how to do this.. I would like to be able to wear the scuba outfit with the red biker suit boots if possible. Any tips?

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Check out my sick flipper outfitS

Every time I go in water with them outfits I will get the scuba tank an head care

MrEwokOne

MrEwokOne

Reaction score
Sin$

Every time I go in water with them outfits I will get the scuba tank an head care

this is dope, how did you get the tron pants with the scuba outfit though? not even asking about the race gloves... thats sick too...

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I yet to figure a way to get the ballistic suit.

RubeCube

RubeCube

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After a few tries I got the flippers. Can you tell what glitch to use to be able to change the pants? Thanks

Anyone get this working? I didn't but I did find a way to keep them so I'll post it if you can't get this working

I got it to work. I couldn't get the save circle to work eating snacks so I drove my bike in the water and destroyed it and got the save circle while I was wearing the flippers.

How did you change the pants?

Top Bottom
Login
Register