• Start date
  • Views 62,618
PrimeV

PrimeV

Amazon Lord.
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR XBOX CONNECTED TO YOUR PC/LAPTOP *BRIDGED / SHARED*

*LANC Is a Different tool that will work, the only thing is that you dont have to be bridged/ shared. Also its not that great, Commview is recommended if you plan on getting IP's alot!*

This tool comes with the crack!

If you have Commview downloaded already and have the evaluation version,
Please uninstall it and use the one i provided (Thats the only way the crack will work).

If you don't trust me, Give it a scan! www.virustotal.com

VIRUS SCAN https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...717b2f13cb2856940b9258e3/analysis/1410309765/
LANC:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...d61a757b931b78b4cd18133e/analysis/1411349356/

www.speedy.sh/9g5hf/LANC.rar
www.speedyshare.com/vfbpQ/CommView.rar
Click "Slow download" On the site so you don't get any unwanted installers with this program.

Need help/Questions? PM Me!

Last edited:
Army Strong

Army Strong

Hack Forums L33T Member
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR XBOX CONNECTED TO YOUR PC/LAPTOP *BRIDGED / SHARED*

This tool comes with the crack!

If you have Commview downloaded already and have the evaluation version,
Please uninstall it and use the one i provided (Thats the only way the crack will work).

If you don't trust me, Give it a scan! www.virustotal.com

VIRUS SCAN https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...717b2f13cb2856940b9258e3/analysis/1410309765/

www.speedyshare.com/vfbpQ/CommView.rar
Click "Slow download" On the site so you don't get any unwanted installers with this program.

Need help/Questions? PM Me!
Pictures?

RagingEnferno

RagingEnferno

People piss me off
Reaction score
Sin$
This, I find pointless. Nothing special. I would see replacing cain if this somehow showed the players GT beside the ip. I don't see that happening anytime soon. I think I'll stick to cain.

Tablet

Tablet

Good Times Aye
Reaction score
Sin$
This, I find pointless. Nothing special. I would see replacing cain if this somehow showed the players GT beside the ip. I don't see that happening anytime soon. I think I'll stick to cain.
they both do the same thing idc which one i use

PrimeV

PrimeV

Amazon Lord.
Reaction score
Sin$
If you saw the pictures, you can see clearly that Microsoft she ip comes up as the name "Microsoft" just right click your buddies ip and set create alais. I even have that in the read me, ask ask questions before calling it down. 
they both do the same thing idc which one i use
Many people use Cain, but the Apr sometimes will crash your entire home network.. Using commview you can use the ips to come up as a gamertag and also country flags.. Just little tools like that make it a way better program than Cain. Besides Cain isn't ment for a packet sniffer, commview is..

Last edited:
X

XeDragHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it does. 

Yeah. Lanc is a great tool if you just need an ip, (one time thing) but it has many bugs.
Isn't that the purpose of LANC? :what:
LANC isn't buggy/glitchy for me at all, must be your version/computer or something.

Mymzy

Mymzy

Patience Is Key
Reaction score
Sin$
BTW this tutorial is 100% wrong lol you don't bridge your connection. You got to your Wifi under network and sharing center. Then click change adapter settings , Plug your Ethernet cable into your computer & into the back of your Xbox. Then hover over your " Wifi " connection in the adapter settings , right click it then click " Properties " then click at the top Right " Sharing " click on the list of connections & Choose your Ethernet cable that is plugged into your computer Then click " apply " then " ok " reboot your Xbox 360 Console. After console has rebooted go to test your Xbox live connection & make sure everything goes through. " Must have Wifi connected on your computer ". Next Step: Open up CommView then at the top next to the " a Square Button " Click the list of connections , Choose your Ethernet Cable. then click on " Latest IP Connection Below. " And click the Play button at the top.
to test make sure to be in a Xbox Live Party. It will pull up everyone IP.
- There will be certain weir IP's that come in. Look at the port of those IP's then click on " IF Rules " - then " Ports " Then under action click " ignore " then under " add record " click to. Then type in the port of the weird IPs that are popping up.
Wala.

Note. - Creator of this tutorial did this a very complicated out of the way way.
Do my method much simpler and less spread out.

D

Dutch Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok mayby a kinda nooby question

but whats the point to use this and what can i do with this
is this like a ip spoofer or something like that? sorry never used this kinda stuff and first time i see it :tongue:

Mymzy

Mymzy

Patience Is Key
Reaction score
Sin$
ok mayby a kinda nooby question

but whats the point to use this and what can i do with this
is this like a ip spoofer or something like that? sorry never used this kinda stuff and first time i see it :tongue:
You can get a IP and ddos someone

M

MookyDaKiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why didn't you just post a link to the website? Seems suspect that you provided a virus scan for free popular known software.

www.oxid.it

Top Bottom
Login
Register