new way to boost witout actually playing

• Thread starter dexbowler87
  • Start date
  • Views 1,621
D

dexbowler87

Reaction score
Sin$
You get 12 together before your ready to go to bed and get everyone into a domination match and dont capture any flags and because domination has no time limit you can go from level 1-65 in one night simply because the longer the match goes on the more match bonus you get so for 7-8 hrs of doing nothing is really the best way to boost

if your interested my gamertag is dexbowler87 and im gonna be doing this tonight so if you interested send me a message to the tag above and i'll get you in for sure

thanks,dex

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm almost one hundred percent positive this won't work at all.

ChiefJoboo

ChiefJoboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dexbowler87 said:
You get 12 together before your ready to go to bed and get everyone into a domination match and dont capture any flags and because domination has no time limit you can go from level 1-65 in one night simply because the longer the match goes on the more match bonus you get so for 7-8 hrs of doing nothing is really the best way to boost

if your interested my gamertag is dexbowler87 and im gonna be doing this tonight so if you interested send me a message to the tag above and i'll get you in for sure

thanks,dex

my xbox said he's worried about his hardware melting :cry:

P

PacmaN v1

Reaction score
Sin$
GT : PacmaN v1 ... I Done this before.. Get 1 kill then go.. in 7-8 hours of doing nothing i got 13600 MB ...got a pic on photobucket not as much as playing and boosting.. but its still alot.

Ill deffo be up for this. add me

X

xchueyx

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea how to play waw yet but I rented it on game fly so ill have it in a few days, id love to do this, ill download the game to my hdd so it doesnt overheat ;]

xI ChuEy Ix

D

dexbowler87

Reaction score
Sin$
hey thanks for all the replys i added everyone so im gonna try on do this tonight around 11pm pst

E

Eon89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why doing this as long as people don't get flags couldn't you also play it like infinite teamdeath match if you wanted for you got off.

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me and a friend will do it, add our GT's ismellnoobs and S0M30N35 M0M we have coolers and fans, so were good.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is also a way to go 0-33 in a match. With 12 people, at least half will wait for people to go to sleep, and then ****ing r*** everyone...

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats why u get 12 people who you really trust. and if anyone decides to b an idiot hax em'

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On a realistic level, not a fairytale-istic level, your not going to hack someone for ruining your boosting game...

H

harrold

Reaction score
Sin$
hey, im up for some of this, when you going to do this next? I can be on most days, as im off work for 3 weeks, so pretty much free

Xbox live name - Armelec

S

S1T1zEnDeAtH

Reaction score
Sin$
I am down to get ranked up. Its hard work doing it and all I want is the achievment before I leave for Iraq next week. Send me a Fr Im down for every night. Thanks S1T1zEnDeAtH

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm down for boosting, but I doubt any of you guys will actually get on at the same time and do this.

S

S1T1zEnDeAtH

Reaction score
Sin$
let me know when you want to boost and id be down

Who is this said:
I'm down for boosting, but I doubt any of you guys will actually get on at the same time and do this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register