• Start date
  • Views 5,348
SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Solo Glitch - No other persons needed

Download this Custom game mod From elite DO not need to be a elite premium member just a member

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Felite.callofduty.com%2Fcareer%2Fcustomgame%2Fview%2FUTVYekF5R2RVV2c9eC41NGQxMDAzMGNjODZiMWI5OWFiMDM4ODMzYmI2MTU1Ny54Ym94Lm13My4xNDMwMDk0MzkxNjcw&session_token=w5ykUk1Of5lUULaoRteZryipMFZ8MTMzNDc5NTc3N0AxMzM0NzA5Mzc3

with the custom game mod choose a normal class at 1st ( one of your own classes ) then choose a modded class and kill your self and you will have unlimited what ever you choose via switching weapons credit 2 xAndrew2007x for the custom game mod

Yes RSP found this glitch .. Some troll in the comments claimed it was excactly the same and it has been found before , to let you no this is SOLO and does not require 2 people standing on the flag and does not involve KILLING anything / any one to get your predetor missile

i was messing about in a game before and found this by mistake . as you do just messing about in private matches .

( needs to be capture the flag , need to set up flag carrier class , ... ) Or use the custom game mod above

1.Get A Pred missile

2.Go over to enemy flag (get ready to run at it and pull out pred)

3.you want to capture it while pulling out your predetor missile ( Basically push forward to run and right on the dpad at the same time you should cap the flag and respawn if you did it right .)

4.Your class should change and you should slightly here you pred being pulled out

5.run over to a car/van/truck/bike/somthing that will kill you ( not a frag)

6.when you get blown up by the car ect you should be still stood there with no weapon and invisible as it puts you into spectate mode but allows you to still run around and go through any death barriers .
Remember this is a solo glitch and can be done on your own !

! There is a similar way of doing this glitch but thats with other people i found a SOLO way around this

Good for exploring out of maps you can fall from :wink:

Video of mine showing you a QUICK clip of me doing this so you get a better idea how it was done ..

if you have seen a video with this way around doing the godmode/invisible glitch let me no and ill remove it ect ect

enjoy exploring :smile:

ITsaME

ITsaME

Reaction score
Sin$
nice Find, I've done it before on accident and could never duplicate it.
It might work with semtexes.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
How can u POSSIBLY GET a Pred Missile without another person?

Doesn't add up.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$

Doesn't add up.
How I wish you was kidding.... The previous glitch you needed a person to help you do the glitch, as for this way, you do NOT need some one to help you, you can do it by your self. He does not mean go to a lobby by your self, and do the glitch, that would be stupid.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Doesn't add up.
due to the fact you can get unlimited care packages in private matches with custom games .. as i said enjoy exploring .. ( your not actually going to explore on a online match are you )

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you retried this? Are you sure it just wasn't a coincidence? I have tried this over and over, and I can not get it to work.
i have retried this plenty of times ... remember you need a flag carrier class ... and need to pull out your pred but 1 second later have it catch the flag so it changes class and resets your class and what you was doing .. im 100% sure it works

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

Doesn't add up.
1. Set capture limit and time limit to unlimited
2. Have a class with a pred setup
3. Capture enemy flag 5 times (4 if hardline)
4. Enjoy OP

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Set capture limit and time limit to unlimited
2. Have a class with a pred setup
3. Capture enemy flag 5 times (4 if hardline)
4. Enjoy OP

Nice but as i said its for messing about in private matches you could use this >>
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Felite.callofduty.com%2Fcareer%2Fcustomgame%2Fview%2FUTVYekF5R2RVV2c9eC41NGQxMDAzMGNjODZiMWI5OWFiMDM4ODMzYmI2MTU1Ny54Ym94Lm13My4xNDMwMDk0MzkxNjcw&session_token=w5ykUk1Of5lUULaoRteZryipMFZ8MTMzNDc5NTc3N0AxMzM0NzA5Mzc3
Credit Goes to xAndrew2007x for the custom game mode :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register