What's new

Discovery New warzone inside ground glitch (patched)

C

CodONly

Reaction score
Sin$

Totally not Ben

Totally not Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems useless in warzone as the storm will kill you. Has some potential in ground war as there’s a flag in that room but needs more testing. Can you shoot through the walls? Do you need fmj to kill people out there? Do tac insertions work?

C

CodONly

Reaction score
Sin$
Seems useless in warzone as the storm will kill you. Has some potential in ground war as there’s a flag in that room but needs more testing. Can you shoot through the walls? Do you need fmj to kill people out there? Do tac insertions work?
Yea when I got into the spot I was lucky and most the circles were on me but its better for ground war. You can shoot through 90% of the walls without fmj and one of my friends told me tac insertions do work but I have yet to try myself.

Jsgarcia123

Jsgarcia123

Reaction score
Sin$
This is now patched since the latest update and no longer works

I

iiRainbow

Reaction score
Sin$
False it still works
I’ve attempted for about 45 mins and was unsuccessful. Is there a certain way to get in? The ledge after the vehicle is still walkable, however the wall does not send you up any longer, instead it’s pushed me off each time.

C

CodONly

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve attempted for about 45 mins and was unsuccessful. Is there a certain way to get in? The ledge after the vehicle is still walkable, however the wall does not send you up any longer, instead it’s pushed me off each time.
I will go try it today and tell you if I can get it

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't do that anyways, people like you ruin the game for everyone. And since there's now a report option... :angelic:

Top Bottom
Login
Register