What's new

Discovery New warzone inside ground glitch (patched)

C

CodONly

Reaction score

T

Totally not Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems useless in warzone as the storm will kill you. Has some potential in ground war as there’s a flag in that room but needs more testing. Can you shoot through the walls? Do you need fmj to kill people out there? Do tac insertions work?

C

CodONly

Reaction score
Seems useless in warzone as the storm will kill you. Has some potential in ground war as there’s a flag in that room but needs more testing. Can you shoot through the walls? Do you need fmj to kill people out there? Do tac insertions work?
Yea when I got into the spot I was lucky and most the circles were on me but its better for ground war. You can shoot through 90% of the walls without fmj and one of my friends told me tac insertions do work but I have yet to try myself.

J

Jsgarcia123

Reaction score
This is now patched since the latest update and no longer works

T

TheRealKingZay

Reaction score
False it still works

I

iiRainbow

Reaction score
False it still works
I’ve attempted for about 45 mins and was unsuccessful. Is there a certain way to get in? The ledge after the vehicle is still walkable, however the wall does not send you up any longer, instead it’s pushed me off each time.

C

CodONly

Reaction score
I’ve attempted for about 45 mins and was unsuccessful. Is there a certain way to get in? The ledge after the vehicle is still walkable, however the wall does not send you up any longer, instead it’s pushed me off each time.
I will go try it today and tell you if I can get it

L

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't do that anyways, people like you ruin the game for everyone. And since there's now a report option... :angelic:

T

TheRealKingZay

Reaction score
stfu p**** boy wasn’t patched for me at that time

C

CzXe7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stfu p**** boy wasn’t patched for me at that time
It was patched on the 29th. Friday when you said it wasn’t was the first. It was patched. So hey once again, you’re an idiot.

D

duckman963

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's still not patched, I drove a buggy under the map last night.

Top Bottom