What's new

Patched New Wallbreach - Driving Underground + Under a road (1.32)

• Thread starter BroSafari
  • Start date
  • Views 2,280
BroSafari

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I founded this glitch. Confirmed working on PS4 and PC.

This wallbreach will let you drive underground, or you can kill some people through the walls.

Step 1.
- Go the place located on the map:
ivLTvj8.jpg

Step 2.
- You have to be here,
KBLUHWE.jpg

Step 3.
- When you are there drive into the wall ( pointed in the photo )
KCklPPr.jpg

Only low car's or motercycles will work, if you want to drive under the ground just fall with your car in the opening. You will see it after you went in the wall. It's down the hill. (You can only drive underground when u have a passenger )

Last edited:
Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I founded this glitch. Confirmed working on PS4.

This wallbreach will let you drive underground, or you can kill some people through the walls.

Step 1.
- Go the place located on the map:
ivLTvj8.jpg

Step 2.
- You have to be here,
KBLUHWE.jpg

Step 3.
- When you are there drive into the wall ( pointed in the photo )
KCklPPr.jpg

Only low car's or motercycles will work, if you want to drive under the ground just fall with your car in the opening. You will see it after you went in the wall. It's down the hill.
This isn't new, I found this breach over a year ago, It has been posted and reposted on here and youtube many times, but thanks for sharing

BroSafari

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't new, I found this breach over a year ago, It has been posted and reposted on here and youtube many times, but thanks for sharing
Never knew, i did some research but still didnt able to find it also its not in the mega thread of wallbreaches.

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never knew, i did some research but still didnt able to find it also its not in the mega thread of wallbreaches.
It was in the mega thread at one time,before the new layout, but it's ok, I was just letting you know it isn't new, and keep up the search and keep sharing

Lister of Smeg

Lister of Smeg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works on pc but once you fall through the hole you appear on the road outside the glitch

DISCODEVIL

DISCODEVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice glitch but very very old, i still use it when they have those free roam events.. lol, oh shh did i say that out loud

S

slayerelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was in the mega thread at one time,before the new layout, but it's ok, I was just letting you know it isn't new, and keep up the search and keep sharing
Class reaction. Makes a change from the "I found it you didn't/it was me/no it was me" childish s☆☆t that often happens. Glitch finders and sharers maybe take note......

A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Class reaction. Makes a change from the "I found it you didn't/it was me/no it was me" childish s☆☆t that often happens. Glitch finders and sharers maybe take note......
Yea it is. There's one decent person on here at least

Lister of Smeg

Lister of Smeg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stay in ur car/motorcycle trust me it works.

Maybe im going through the wrong hole?

Like any other hole in the map, you drive through it, drop for a few seconds then you are on the street normally.

Rockitman187

Rockitman187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe im going through the wrong hole?

Like any other hole in the map, you drive through it, drop for a few seconds then you are on the street normally.
To stay under the map you need a passenger 
Yea it is. There's one decent person on here at least
What difference does it make if a founder wants credit for his work, It doesn't affect your ability to come here and find breaches or glitches does it?

BroSafari

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I said " I found it, because i found it.. I did not find this on youtube or google but i just found it myself thats why i say; I found it.

S

slayerelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

What difference does it make if a founder wants credit for his work, It doesn't affect your ability to come here and find breaches or glitches does it?
It's all good mate and fair play if a founder gets annoyed and/or argues with another alleged founder but TBH some of the arguments in these threads look like they'd be best settled by a game of Hide and Seek in a playground.

A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol its hilarious that grown men and women (you included obviously ) care so much about "credit" lol

Don Toasty

Don Toasty

Reaction score
Sin$
definitely cant shoot through the walls when u first go thru it i will try with passenger to see if it works then

Don Toasty

Don Toasty

Reaction score
Sin$
well did it with a friend and it does nothing but infinity fall we fell a good 5 min b4 i got out the car to make it spawn on the road.. and doin it alone and not fallin through the hole puts u behind a wall but u cant shoot out of it..

BroSafari

BroSafari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well did it with a friend and it does nothing but infinity fall we fell a good 5 min b4 i got out the car to make it spawn on the road.. and doin it alone and not fallin through the hole puts u behind a wall but u cant shoot out of it..

Some walls u can shoot through trust me. The one where u see the road.

Top Bottom
Login
Register