What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Video New Wallbreach 1.29

PsYcHoZiZm

PsYcHoZiZm

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Sinners.
I saw this glitch on another channel and wanted to show you. The Founder Is FreightTrainWTF

Hope you liked this video

Last edited by a moderator:
Pr1vat3eNt1ty

Pr1vat3eNt1ty

Reaction score
Sin$
it's not hard to say the founder is FreighttrainWTF in your post.

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a pretty old wallbreach. But, still a pretty nice get away when you need one. If I need to be away from controller for a minute - these kind of spots are great.

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's not hard to say the founder is FreighttrainWTF in your post.

I would have to argue about Freighttrain WTF being the founder of this wallbreach, this has been around since this dawn of this game. But, whatever... I think that wallbreaches are a collective thing. I believe the lines get blurred when so many youtuber's say they are the founder, when they copy someone else's work. Generally, when I find a wallbreach - it took me and my friends just goofing around. That's why in my videos I don't beat my chest and say I am the founder. 'Cause that's a bunch of crap...

Top Bottom
Login
Register